Lies! /chp. 13

Edrics POV

Me and Hunter walk outside together I look at him with confused. "Hunter talk to me" he pushed me away again. "Why can't you just go away, and leave me alone" he turned around wrapping himself in his arms. I feel my heart stop. I remind myself that he's probably going through something and he means nothing that he's currently saying. "Hunter, what's happening, some things wrong with you" I ask him worridly. He ignores me. "Hunter I know somethings wrong if you tell me I can help y-" he cuts me off. "Of course something is wrong! I'm scared of you Edric, when I'm around you I get all shakey and sweaty now, I don't like feeling like that! " his voice cracks as he screams. I can't help to giggle at his stupidity. "That's not funny, your sick man!" He starts brushing with tears. "Hunter your not scared at of me, your just nervous after what happened at from, I got like that too. My mom would explode me if she found out I liked a guy" I continued to burst with laughter.

"Your mom sounds like a jerk, I have an uncle that's like that, sorry. I'm changing the subject, so I'm not scared of you?"  I shook my head still laughing. "What I relief" he whiskered. "All though, we do need to stay friends for a little longer"