Part 1: New Student (Noelle's POV)

"Ready for school, Noelle?" my mom asked. "One second mom!" I said, putting my pencil case in my bag. "Now I'm ready. Coming mom!" I shouted, running to the car. 

I arrive at school at say my goodbyes - "Bye mom! See you when I get home!" I shout.
I go inside and open the door.
- "Yo, what's up Noelle?" Monster Kid greets me first.
Then Catti; "Hi." she said, still staring at her phone.
- "Howdy, pardn'er." Snowy says, pretending to tip a hat.
- "Hey, Noelle!" Jockington says cheerfully.
- "HoI NoELLe!" Temmie waves, smiling wide.
- "Noelle, I see you finally made it." Berdly says, smirking.

"Hi everyone!" I smiled.

I hear a voice in the back of the class.
"Hey loser." she chuckled. I look over to see who it is. My heart starts to pound out of my chest, my stomach is full of butterflies, and my face goes red...

I'm frozen in shock.

It's the most beautiful person I've seen in my life. 
- *Fingers snap*
"U-uh, Noelle? Are you going t-to take a seat?" Ms. Alphys asked. I snapped out of my trance, "O-oh, of course!" I sit at my desk as Alphys starts speaking. "Alright class, today we have a new student!" Alphys says. "Susie?" 

The girl I saw gets up and stands in front of the class. "'Sup losers. The name's Susie." she said. Her voice was deep, soothing in a way. "I like beating people up and-" she stopped as she looked over at me. She snapped out of it and finished her sentence "A-and yelling..." she said. "W-well, thank you Susie!" Alphys smiled. 

I fell into a trance as I thought about Susie again. Her voice, her hair, her beautiful eyes... I fell asleep and woke up at the end of class. Kris was by the door. "I was wondering when you'd wake up." he said. "Wait, w-what? Wake up!?" I yelled, "How long was I asleep for!?"
"Ever since Susie did her introduction." he chuckled, "Anyway, I'm gonna go home and catch some Z's. Cya." he said. The door swung open as he walked out. I get up, grab my things and leave. 

The first thing I do before I head home is go to the Librarby, "Seems like the deer's finally woken up from their hibernation!" Berdly chuckled. "Deer don't hibernate, Berdly." I said, annoyed.

I grabbed a book and started reading. Suddenly; *SLAM!*
"H-huh?" I jumped, startled. "Hey loser." Susie sat down."U-um, a-actually it's Noelle." I said. "Hm... Cool name." Susie said. "R-really? T-thank you! I've never gotten a compliment l-like that before." I said, not realizing I was blushing. "Heh, I never really give compliments-- Are you blushing?" she asked. "A-ah!" I hid my face behind the book I was reading. 

"I-I'm... Just gonna return th-this and h-head home!" I stuttered, "It was nice meeting you, S-S-S-Susie!" I grabbed my things and ran out. 

"Hey! You forgot something!" Susie shouted. "Oh! My candy cane pencil! Thank you! Kris would kill me if I lost that." I chuckled and ran off.