Part 3: Lunch (Noelle's POV)

I go in the cafeteria and sit down at a table. I search my bag for my lunch money. "Great, forgot it again..." I sighed, lowering my head. I look over at the door and see Susie walking over to me.
"AH!" Susie sits down in front of me.
"Hey, Noelle." she said with her hand on her arm. "Are you okay?" I asked, "G-ghhh... Yeah, I'm fine." she groaned. "But-- Susie! Your arm!" I yelped, her arm was bleeding. "G-Gah!" Susie yelped, "Susie, just let me help!"

- "I don't need any... AGH!" she grunted again. I take Susie by the wrist and drag her to the Nurses office. I tell the nurse, Ambyuu, that Susie is hurt and needs help. 
Ambyuu wraps a bandage around her arm. "Be careful next time."

- "Susie, are you okay?" I asked. She stayed silent, just letting out a grumble as a response.

We sat at a table and Susie hid her face in her arms. "Susie?"

- "What?" Susie asked, her words muffled. "Susie, how did you get that gash on your arm?" I asked. "I got in a fight with Kris." she said. "W-what? What did you do to make him mad?" I asked. "I called him a loser."

- I chuckled. "What's so funny?" Susie asked, lifting her head. "Nothing, it's just-- Don't you call everyone a loser?" I asked, trying not to laugh. "Almost everyone, but yeah..." she said. "Almost?" 

- Susie mumbled under her breath. "Did you say something?" I asked. "No." Susie answered. Susie took out a lunchbox that had scratch marks on it. "Where did those come from?" I asked, pointing at the scratch marks. "I was too eager when I grabbed it and ended up scratching it." she said. "How sharp are your claws...?" I asked. "Very."

- I took out my sketchbook and started drawing sketches of my friends. Susie opened her lunchbox and took out a sandwich cut in two halves. "You uh... You want this?" she asked, holding one half of the sandwich. I look up from my sketchbook, "Really? Susie, you're so--" 

- "Just take the sandwich!" Susie shouted. "O-o-okay!" I said, my voice slightly shaky. I took the sandwich and took a bite. "Mmm! PB&J!" I said with mouth full. "You're welcome." she said. "Thank you." I smiled. I finished eating the sandwich and I started drawing Susie. "What are you drawing?" she asked. "Um..." [*Oh jeez, what do I tell her--] "Just... a classmate." [*Seriously, a classmate!?]

- Susie leaves the topic alone and finishes the sandwich.

- "AH!" I stumbled over as I heard the bell rang, dropping my sketchbook. "Oh jeez, are you okay?!" Susie reached her hand out and helped me up. "Y-yeah..." 

- Susie picked up my sketchbook and froze. [*Oh no...]  She started to blush, "I-Is that m-me?" she asked, handing me the sketchbook.
"Y-y-yeah..." I stuttered. "I like it!" she smiled.