Part 3: Lunch (Susie's POV)

I get to the cafeteria and walk over to Noelle and sat down at the table. "Hey Noelle." I said, still holding my arm. "Are you okay?" she asked. "G-ghhh... Yeah, I'm fine." I groaned. "But-- Susie! Your arm!" she yelped. I look over at my arm to see it was bleeding, "G-Gah!" I yelped. "Susie, just let me help!"

- "I don't need any...AGH!" I felt sharp pain run through my arm. Noelle grabbed me by the wrist and dragged my to the nurse's office. "That's quite the gash on your arm, Susie." Ambyuu said, "Just how'd you get it?" he asked, wrapping a bandage around it. "Fight." I said. "Must've been a pretty bad fight!" he chuckled, "Next time you get an injury like this don't just hide it with your sleeve." he advised. "Yeah...whatever..." 

- "Be more careful next time!" Ambyuu said. 
I walked out of the nurses office, "Susie are you okay?" Noelle asked. I grumbled. 

We sat at a table and I hid my face in my arms. "Susie?"

- "What?" I asked, my words muffled. "Susie, how did you get that gash on your arm?" Noelle asked. [*Wait, do I tell her? N-no... I shouldn't I... I don't wanna scare her...] "I got in a fight with Kris." I lied. "W-what? What did you do to make him mad?" she asked. [*What's something that would make him mad!?] "I called him a loser." I said. 

- Noelle chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked, lifting my head. "Nothing, it's just-- Don't you call everyone a loser?" she asked, trying not to laugh. "Almost everyone, but yeah..." I said. "Almost?"

- "I don't call you a loser..." I mumbled under my breath. "Did you say something?" Noelle asked. "No." I lied again. I took out my lunchbox that still had scratch marks on it from this morning. "Where did those come from?" she asked, pointing at the scratch marks. "I was too eager when I grabbed it and ended up scratching it." I said. "How sharp are your claws...?" she asked. "Very."

- Noelle took out her sketchbook and started drawing. I opened my lunchbox and took out a sandwich cut in two halves. "You uh... You want this?" I asked, holding one half of the sandwich. She looked up from her sketchbook, "Really? Susie, you're so--" 

- "Just take the sandwich!" I shouted. "O-o-okay!" Noelle said, her voice slightly shaky. [*Maybe I shouldn't have been so loud.] She took the sandwich and took a bite. "Mmm! PB&J!" she said with her mouth full. "You're welcome." I said. "Thank you." she smiled. She finished eating the sandwich and I started drawing again. "What are you drawing?" I asked. "Um..." she paused, "Just... a classmate." 

- I leave the topic alone and finish the sandwich.

- "AH!" Noelle stumbled over as the bell rang, dropping her sketchbook. "Oh jeez, are you okay?!" I got up and reached my hand out, helping her up. "Y-yeah..." 

- I picked up Noelle's sketchbook, about to hand it to her when I saw drawing of me. I started to blush, "I-Is that m-me?" I asked, handing her the sketchbook.
"Y-y-yeah..." she stuttered. "I like it!" I smiled.