Part 2: Before School (Noelle's POV)

"Noelle!" my mom called me to the living room. "Hold on, mom!" I grabbed my bag, put on a jacket and ran out. We got in the car and headed off.
We arrived and I hopped out of the car. "See you later, mom!" I said, running to the door.

I open the door and notice class hadn't started. "Huh, I must be early." I took out my sketch book and pencils and started drawing until class started. 

"Noelle? You're here early." Kris said. "Oh! Hi Kris!" I said. "What're you drawing?" he asked, opening his locker. I looked down at my drawing, it was a drawing of Susie. "N-nothing, just... Just a c-classmate." I stuttered. "Well who is it?" he asked, starting to look at the drawing.
I hid the drawing quickly, shoving the sketchbook in the bag.

Kris went in the classroom and closed the door.

- "Hey." a voice said. I turn around and "S-S-Susie!" I said, stuttering.
She chuckled. "Um, about yesterday, y'know, at the library?" she said. "Hm?" I tilted my head. "Sorry if I scared you or... whatever...
- "Scared me? N-no, I just-- AH!" the bell rang, startling me. I jumped and bumped into Susie, knocking her down accidentally. "S-sorry! I-I didn't mean to! I just--" she cut me off, "It's fine, just-- Just calm down." she chuckled, "Ow..." she groaned. "A-are you ok?" I asked. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." she stood up.
"I-I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to do that... I just got startled." I lowered my head. "It's fine, I get it, okay?" I opened the classroom door and sat down at my desk.

Alphys began teaching. 
"Psst!" Susie whispered. "Hm?" I look over at Susie, "What is it?"
"Can I borrow a pencil? I didn't bring any." Susie asked. I search through my pencil case and hand Susie a pencil. "Thanks." she smiled. "No problem."

Class ended, and it was time for lunch.