Part 4: After School (Noelle's POV)

- I opened my locker and grabbed my bag. "Hey Noelle." Kris said, walking up to me. "Uh, hey Kris. I thought you already left?" 

- "Nah, not yet. I wanted to show you something." he grinned. "Ooh what is--" I saw what Kris was holding and froze, "K-Kris...? Is that--" I stopped. "A knife?" Kris' smile grew wide as he ran towards me.
I ran out of the way but Kris' knife caught my sleeve, causing me to stumble and fall. "Ow!" 

- Kris raised his knife, pausing for dramatic effect. He stabbed my arm and cut my leg. I yelped, tears forming in my eyes. Kris ran off.

- I sat up, holding my leg. "Ow..." *Sniffle* 
"Noelle!" Susie ran over, "What happened?" she asked. "K-Kris... H-He... He..." I sobbed. Suddenly, something lifted me up, "Susie?" 

- "Don't tell anyone about this." Susie said. 

- We got to the Nurse's Office. "You're back? What'd you do this time?" Ambyuu asked. Susie sat me down on the chair. "How'd this happen?!" Ambyuu asked, sounding alarmed. "K-Kris... H-he had a knife and... He..." I sniffled. "Kris? I doubt it." Ambyuu said, wrapping a bandage around my leg. "I-It's true, he--" 
Ambyuu wrapped a bandage around my arm, "Kris is a good kid, alright? I don't believe that lie for a second." 

- We left the Nurse's Office, Susie grabbed my bags and carried me on her back. "Noelle, you know you can still walk, right?" she said. "I know, but this is more fun!" I chuckled. 

- We got to the Library, Susie sat down at the table and I looked for a book to read. I sat down and started reading. 

- "Hey Noelle?" Susie said, "W-would you stay over at my house tonight?" she asked. "U-um..." [*Oh my god, this is my chance! If I stay over, not only will it be fun, but I might even be able t--] "Helloooo?" Susie snapped her fingers. "Oh! Uhm, of course!" I answered, blushing. "I'd just have to ask..."

- "My mom..." I muttered. "Ask who?" Susie asked. "My mom." I sighed. "Oh, that... Doesn't seem so bad." 

- "You don't understand, my mom is insanely overprotective. And she doesn't like me visit someone unless-- Agh!" I felt a sharp pain run through my leg. "Noelle? You okay?" Susie asked. "Y-yeah... It's just m-my leg..." I groaned, "It hurts really b-bad..." I said, groaning. "How about you just borrow the book and read it at home?" Susie said. 

- We left the Librarby and Susie started walking to her house, "W-wait, Susie!" I shouted, "Huh--" I ran over to Susie and hugged her. "GAH!" Susie yelped. 

- [*Wait, what am I doing!?] I snapped out of it and let her go.
"Oh, s-sorry! I didn't mean it I just, I just- I just... I don't know what came over me and I--" Susie stopped my rambling, "Noelle, calm the fuck down." she said, placing a hand on my shoulder, she started blushing, "Whatever you did there, I uh... It was nice." she chuckled. 

- "I should really get home now, so... I'll cya later tonight, okay?" she said. "A-alright." I said.