Part 1: New Student (Susie's POV)

"Ready for school, dear?" my mom asks. "Yeah mom. Just give me a second." I said, packing my bag. "Dammit, where are my- There they are!" I snatch the pencil case, leaving scratch marks on it. I throw it in my bag. "Ready!" I grinned. "No you're not..." she said, frowning. "What?" "Get that hair out of your face!" she brushed the hair to the side. "Mom, can you stop!?" I shouted. "Well, I never!" her brows furrowed. "Into the car, now!" she demanded. "Whatever." I groaned.

I get to school and get out of the car. "Love you mom!" I walked into the building and headed to the classroom. 

The door swung open. "'Sup, losers." everyone stared at me, scared. "What? It's not like I'm gonna kill you or-" I was interrupted by the teacher telling me to "sit down at my desk, please!"

"Whatever." 
I sat down and sat my bag under the desk and rested my head on my hand. Then something hit me. I look to my left and see a snake. "Hey, I'm Jockington!" he said, grinning. "What the hell man, why'd you hit me!?" I yelled. "Sorry man, my tail just does it's own thing sometimes."
He laughed.
I snarled.

A blue bird approached me. "Why hello there, I'm Berdly~!" he smirked. "Oh yeah, I'll wipe that smirk off your f--" he interrupted;
- "I'm the class genius!" he grinned.
"Get the h-" I was cut off again;
- "Just come to me if you need any help with your homework." he chuckled.
"Like I'd ever--" he cut me off one more time;
- "I mean, you look like someone who's dense as--"
I interrupted, picking him up by his shirt. "What'd you just call me?!"
- "N-nothing!" he started to sweat.
"Call me 'dense' one more time and I'll bite your goddamn face off." I growled, dropping Berdly. He ran back to his seat.

"And... posted." a quiet voice said. "Ha, I'm gonna get so many likes. Thanks for that, new kid." 
I slammed my desk. 
I crossed my arms and hid my face. Then a yellow dinosaur kid approached me. "Psst, don't mind Catti. She's obsessed with social media." he chuckled. "I'm Monster Kid! But you can call me MK! Ooh! Wanna be friends?" he smiled. I reluctantly agreed. He jumped up and down happily, and then sat back down at his desk.

"I'm Snowy by the way. Howdy!"

The classroom door opened and suddenly everyone started talking at once.

- "Yo, what's up Noelle?" Monster Kid greets me first.
Then Catti; "Hi." she said, still staring at her phone.
- "Howdy, pardn'er." Snowy says, pretending to tip a hat.
- "Hey, Noelle!" Jockington says cheerfully.
- "HoI NoELLe!" Temmie waves, smiling wide.
- "Noelle, I see you finally made it." Berdly says, smirking.

I sat there as everyone said hi to whoever "Noelle" is. She must be pretty popular. Everyone knows her. I look up and see a reindeer. "Oh my god..." I whisper to myself. 

I never thought I'd say this but... she was so... so... Cute! 
The way her eyes shined in the light, her smile, everything... I found myself in a trance. She was so beautiful I-- "Susie?" I step up in front of the class and start to introduce myself. "I like beating people up and-" I look over and see that girl... She's staring at me. I start to blush slightly. I look at my classmates, then back at her. [*Is..is she falling asleep? A-am I boring her or--]
"--And yelling!" I finish my introduction and sit down at my desk. She's still sleeping.

A few hours pass, she's still asleep. 

Class ends. "H--" I go to wake her up, but someone's already there. I leave the class room and head to the Librarby. There, I browse the books. "None of these books have pictures! And is this someone's diary?" I sighed. I sat down by the computer lab door.

The Librarby door opens, it's that girl! 

"Seems like the deer's finally woken up from their hibernation!" Berdly chuckled. "Deer don't hibernate, Berdly." she said, annoyed.

She grabbed a book and started reading. I got up and walked over to the table.
*SLAM!*
"H-huh?" she jumped, startled. "Hey loser." I sat down. "U-um, a-actually it's Noelle." she said. She sounded scared. [*Maybe I can calm her down with a compliment.]
"Hm... Cool name." I said. "R-really? T-thank you! I've never gotten a compliment l-like that before." she said, starting to blush. "Heh, I never really give compliments-- Are you blushing?" I asked. "A-ah!" she hid her face behind the book she was reading.

"I-I'm... Just gonna return th-this and h-head home!" she stuttered, "It was nice meeting you, S-S-S-Susie!" she grabbed her things and ran out.

"Hey! You forgot something!" I shouted. "Oh! My candy cane pencil! Thank you! Kris would kill me if I lost that." she chuckled and ran off. 

"Hm... Maybe I was too intense? Eh, I'll try again tomorrow."