Familiar Interaction Lesson(I)

Published: 13/11/2021

Update: 05/01/2022

Someone with green hair and a babyls teacher guidelines book in hand was walking to the school. "This must be...the babyls that I've long dreamed of!" He chuckled excitedly with sparkles around him.

***

The two students were walking in the general area inside the school as they made conversation. 
"So, I'm guessing you are going to continue to raise your ranks?" She hummed.

He looked at her then laughed nervously. "I really don't know. I like the feeling of doing something just for myself." His eyes trailed forward. "I also do not want to stand out too much. I am still debating on it." He looked down a little. 

"Follow your heart." She stopped by the door and he stood next to her.   

"Follow my heart?" Questioned Iruma.

"Yes." She placed her hand in his royal blue hair, running her fingers in his soft hair. The feeling of his blue smooth locks was very soft to the touch. She could get lost just patting it down and brushing it. "You should do what you want. Do you want to continue to move up the ranks? Do you just want to take your time in school at your own pace? There are all sorts of questions you can answer. Don't worry about the present or future." It was very contradictory on her part since she yearns to know about the past and what is to come in unforeseeable events in the future. It was ironic but she paid no attention to it. "Just enjoy."

She patted her haori. "I don't want to move up anymore just yet." Saying this made him baffled to hear that. 

"Huh? Why not?" He inquired. 'This is a little unlike her. She seemed fine to move up before.'

She opened the side of her haori and showed the two badges pinned next to each other. "I don't mind any attention or not, but I am ascending too quickly for my own good." She sighed. "This is what happened when you put too much dedication into what you love. I was put through harsh training and studied restlessly—it feels like a breeze." She explained, tucking her hair back in place.

"That room there..." He trailed off, dazing up as he recalled a door next to hers at her home. "Was your training room?"

She nodded. "Mhm. I told you not to go in there for I do not want you to see abnormal things to scare you and think we're some sort of crazy people." She laughed. 

"You're amazing, Yami-chan." He gazed at her with a smile. "I would never think that of you because you're special." He commended and this made her blush a little. "So that's where those explosions are all about—You never seem hurt before." He caught himself asking again. "Or is it you treat it before you come to me."

"The latter is correct. Sometimes, it's only minor injuries–nothing too critical or fatal most of the time." They arrived at the door and he knocked on it. 

"I'll be leaving now." She started to walk away. 

"Aren't you coming inside to read First Love Memories to Ameri-san with me?"

"No, I need to see the teacher we are going to have today. Apparently, he missed the first and other school days and I'm curious to know what he is like. See ya." She left him 

***

While walking, she briefly saw a male with bright green hair and matching eyes, wearing clothes that looked similar to the one most teachers wore in the school. 'He must be the new teacher who would teach us today.' She silently walked up to him. "Hello, sir." She greeted him with a small wave.