New Demon in the Circle (I)

Published:20/1/2020

Update: 07/02/2023

Recap from the last chapter 

"Eh? A girl?!" He added.

Soon, the green hair and eyes female popped out with such energy. "Strike!!" She laughed.

"You can't, Iruma-sama and Hayami-sama! If you talk to her..." Asmodeus was warning them.

"I'm Clara!! Right foot's Connor and left's Murf! My familiar's Falfal! You see, I came to get my textbooks! But, I got carried away and crash into it! Ah, here's a sweet for you two! Don't you want to crash into stuff and when it's piled up like that?! You do, don't you?! I'll do it again so watch me, watch me~!!" He left and sang a song while packing them up.

"C-Clara?" Iruma watched the girl

Hayami looked away. 'Why do I have a sudden feeling about her? Whatever it is, this feeling is not good.' 

Soon a teacher came running to their direction. "Hey! Don't go stacking them!" The teacher said to stop the demon, Clara from doing so. 

"That's Valac Clara. She is known as being a weirdo." He whispered, with an uncomfortable body language while looking at the green hair girl who kept singing and stacking. 

"Troublesome... Iruma-kun, Hayami-chan, Asmdeus-kun and Kuro-chan, right? I'll leave the rest to you!!" He lifted his finger then they were lifted up in the air. "Wah!" The green hair girl laughed then the rope was tied around them, being them in the process. They all were carried away while making some protests. 

"Oh, don't forget your textbooks!" He lifted five packages and they floated to the direction the five were going. "Iruma-sama! Are you okay, Iruma-sama!"

"Hayami-sama, are you alright too?" Kuro asked somewhat calmly while she looked at her and give a small nod in the process while Iruma was quiet and couldn't even tell him if he was okay. 

They stood awkwardly, in the courtyard of the school,  while Clara was wiggling on the ground happily and laughing. She got up and looked at them. "Iruma-chi! Azz-Azz! Haya-ki! Kury-Kury! What should we play?" She asked. She called out random pet names, or rather give them nicknames, which corresponded to their names. 

"Iruma-chi?"

"Azz-Azz?"

"Haya-ki?" 

"Kury-Kury?" 

While the three looked perplexed, Hayami stood there with her brow raised but the smile didn't go away. As much as she didn't seem to happy around her, her expression didn't look the part and looked more entertained than disdained. She wasn't going to show it to her.

"I've got lots of things!" Apparently, she was not kidding since there were a lot of dangerous game behind her presumably what demons like herself would play. "A spiky ball! A nom-nom picture book! A broken, blood-stained family murder house set!" She showed them her toys as she said their names. 

"Let us flee." Asmodeus whispered to them. 

"Huh...b-but?" Iruma didn't want to leave her like that. It would be plain mean to him. 

"Iruma-chi, please be the tree in our yard."

'Please?' She blinked. 'Oh, here it comes.' She sighed with her head shaking. Without a doubt, she knew him all too well for over those years, and he would not turn down a request from someone. He was a complete pushover. She had her hand over her face as both Asmodeus and Kuro were baffled. Asmodeus was annoyed that she was "bossing" him around. He acted like a tree, strong wind then her pet demon dog which she found very cute. Hayami put her hand down and looked at the two, she did find it adorable herself, to watch Iruma be a dog.