𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚝 𝚑 𝚒 𝚛 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗

[𝚈/𝙽]'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅

Hooni and I finally got past the whole money thing, and were now on our way to school. Suddenly, we feel a hand on our shoulders.

"G'morning, Hooni-hyung & [N/N]!" It was Soorim with his signature cheeky smile.

"Morning, Soorim!" I smiled at him.

"Good morning..." Hooni smiled a bit.

We all started walking side-by-side, bringing up conversations here and there. After a while, Soorim had to leave to go to his school, so we said our farewells to him. Now, it was just Hooni and me once again.

I had found some leftover pastries in my bag from the day before, so I had given him one for breakfast. "So, how is it?" I asked him with a smile.

He happily munched on it with a satisfied expression. "Ish delicious!" He exclaimed, to which I giggled.

We continued our path until we finally reached the school, the building looking as if it was towering over us.

We walked inside, did our daily routine and made our way to our class. We entered the classroom, seeing Jaehoon reading his textbook. I'm not even going to say anything about that anymore.

"Morning, Jaehoon!" I waved to him. He looked up, did a small wave, and looked back down at his book.

-----

"So, Hooni... show me how you get x for this problem." I asked him, setting my notebook in front of him. Drops of sweat showed up on his face and he held his pencil in thought. He started scribbling things down.

It was lunchtime, but I was giving him a chance to review the things I showed him in class. Once he was done, I took a look at it and smiled widely, clasping my hands together.

"Wow! Amazing job, Hooni! This is correct!" He smiled in awe at his own brilliance.

"Wow. You're improving quite fast, Hooni." Jaehoon added, still looking at his textbook.

"And it's all thanks to me! Haha, just kidding!" I giggled.

"No. You're right." Hooni started. Jaehoon and I turned to him in confusion. "If it weren't for you, I... probably wouldn't be here today... You, Jaehoon, Soorim... You guys are the reason I'm still alive. So... thank you."

I stared at him in awe. Damnit, Hooni! Stop making me want to cry!

"Aww, y-you... you're very welcome, H-Hooni." I sniffled, trying to stop myself from bursting into tears at any moment.

"Sure, Hoon." Jaehoon smiled a bit. He hesitated for a bit. "You guys... aren't all that bad."

"...D-Did you just... smile right now?!"

"W-What?! Well, yes, I did- but it's not that big of a deal!"

"Um... yes, it is! I've never seen you smile at all before!"

"Ugh, why are you making it such a big deal?!"

-----