𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚜 𝚒 𝚡 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗

A/N: We reached 4k reads! I can't fully express my gratitude for you all. Thank you :)

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅

It was about time for the holiday festival to start, and so they had to get going. [Y/N] kept stalling so they could stay longer, only to be dragged out of there by the three boys.

"Nooo! Byeol, I'll miss you! I'll miss all of you! I'll come to visit again sooooon!" [Y/N] cried dramatically, lying face-first into the pavement. Hooni and Soorim stared at them in concern.

"What's with all the yelling?" Jaehoon came up in front of [Y/N], staring down at them with a blank expression.

Once [Y/N] finally got up, they all started heading over to the festival. Just a few seconds ago, [Y/N] had been really upset. Now, they were happily skipping ahead of the others with a wide grin on their face.

They turned around, walking backward in front of the other three. "I'm so excited! I wonder if there'll be cotton candy there..." They wandered off. I mean, what kind of festival doesn't have cotton candy?! If they don't, they've got to be crazy...

"Ah, [Y–Y/N]... You should be careful where you're walking..." Hooni called out to the jolly individual. He surely didn't want them running into anything and getting hurt.

"I'll be fine, Hooni! Don't worry about me!" They flashed a wide grin at Hooni. He felt his heart skip a beat.

"Hey, guys! We're here!" Soorim blurted out, pointing to the park in the distance. [Y/N] quickly turned around, their eyes lighting up once they saw the many lights and blow-ups at the entrance.

It reminded them of when they were little and their parents would take them to see the same lights show every year. They still go to this day, [Y/N] just eventually found it boring going with the same people and to the same place all the time.

But now, they're finally experiencing this with others in new scenery.

"Wow! Everything's so pretty!" [Y/N] exclaimed as they stared in awe at the pretty lights. It's like they were a kid again.

Hooni walked beside them, secretly admiring them and their enlivened-ness.

"Come on, guys! We have no time to waste!" [Y/N] blurted out as they grabbed ahold Hooni's hand and ran off.

Soorim's eyes widened at the sight before bursting into laughter. "Well, there go those two!"

"Yep. Should we catch up to them?" Jaehoon asked him.

Soorim looked off in the other direction before replying. "Nah, I'm hungry! Let's hit up the food court."

—————

"Whoa, that was so fun! Wasn't it, Hooni?" [Y/N] said before turning around, seeing Hooni look like he's about to pass out. They rushed over to him just before he fell in their arms. Damn, I overdid it.

~

"I'm so sorry, Hooni! I didn't realize you don't like roller coasters!" [Y/N] cried to Hooni, who was sitting beside them with a soda in his hands.