! 𝚊 𝚗 𝚗 𝚘 𝚞 𝚗 𝚌 𝚎 𝚖 𝚎 𝚗 𝚝 !

Hey, guys. It's really been a while this time. I apologize for the sudden hiatus! I hope you're all doing well.

First off, thank you so much for 13.3k reads! I was so surprised when I logged in just now and saw it. I'm really proud of how popular this story got.

That aside, I've been thinking of revising this book a bit, like adding more details and descriptions, just because I've been recently looking more into writing as a career rather than just a hobby. And also because it'll be a good recap for me than just reading it.

A recap for what? Well, I'm planning on writing a sequel to this story! You obviously don't have to read it, it's just something that I wanted to put out since I couldn't find an opportunity in this book to add the other characters.

The manwha itself actually just began updating in English again and revealed even more characters, so of course I have to add them.

Back on the revising topic, I'm planning on just adding the revised chapters instead of unpublishing the old ones and rewriting them. I'll label them so they're easier to find (or I'll just delete the old ones?).

I'm not sure when I'll get to the sequel, just thought I'd give a heads up about it.

Anyway, that's about it. Again, I'm sorry I've been gone for so long! I hope you're all having a great day and staying safe :)

—Raven