𝚎 𝚙 𝚒 𝚕 𝚘 𝚐 𝚞 𝚎

"Haha! You're so cute, Hooni!"

Hooni couldn't stop thinking about what [Y/N] had said to him as he dived face-first into his pillow.

He tried to sleep, but he couldn't.

The only thing that was on his mind...

was [Y/N].

—————

It was now Sunday. Hooni didn't think he had fallen asleep, but he did (somehow). He sat up from his bed, rubbing the slumber out of his eyes.

His mind seemed clear that morning until he immediately remembered what had happened yesterday. His face went from normal to a tomato real quick.

He grunted from embarrassment as he buried his face into his pillow.

He didn't know what to do about it!

"I'll help you, Hooni-hyung!"

He then remembered Soorim's words. The ones he said to him when he first told him about his feelings. That's it! I'll go talk to Soorim!

—————

𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅

"Ah! Why hello, dear! Are you here to see Soorim?" Soorim's mom asked once the door opened.

"Uh, y–yes," I answered, averting my eyes to the ground. She let me in before retreating to the kitchen.

"He's in his room, dear. You may go on ahead." She told me. I thanked her and made my way down the hall to his room. This is the second time I've been in Soorim's apartment, I guess.

I knocked on his door. "Hey, Soorim. It's me. Can I come in?"

"Ah, Hooni-hyung! Sure, yeah! Come in!" I heard Soorim shout before I opened the door. He was lying down on his bed, playing on his Switch.

"Hey, Hyung! What's up?" He said, putting his Switch aside. I sat on the floor in front of him.

I felt my cheeks flush, looking down at my hands. "Well, I—"

"Aha! I know that look. You're here about [Y/N], aren't you?" He interrupted with a smirk on his face.

I jumped, then fidgeted with my fingers. "Well, you're not wrong..."

"Hmm... Well, I'm not too much of an expert myself. But, I do know one thing." Soorim started. "If you ever like someone...

Just tell them how you feel."

—————

"Ah, h–hey, [Y/N]..."

"Do you... want to hang out today?"

"Yeah? O–Okay!"