Troubles Sometimes take form of A certain Kitsune.

Confronted by the dawn the lady night waved her children a good bye, promising them for a better darkness next time. Her children; wardens of the night, went to sleep handing the world over to the dawn. The first rays of the dawn tried to reach the earth's surface, yet they hesitated as if they knew something wrong was about to happen. Yes, indeed the whole earth was overwhelmed by a silent. They say silence is not empty but full of answers. However, like most of the philosophical like sayings, it sounded wise and yet does not actually clarified anything to ­­­­Dazai." Yes he felt so hollow since no one answered him. Not that he had never felt this. A hollowness gifted with utter silence. That's what you get when you are a forgotten immortal being who lurks in the deepest of the shadows.

"Did you steal from the villagers again?" asked a much angered nature spirit who happened to bear the name Ango: A Mr. –by-the book- who also happened to be a tanuki.

Wahl? With a muffled sound a little kitsune asked all busy, stuffing his mouth with food from the village near the forest while swinging his cotton candy tails in every direction for the tanuki's annoyance.

The other yokai who was calmly watching at the kitsune answered Ango "I don't think he stole this time...remember the punishment he got last time?" Oda the so called yokai looked at Ango as the kitsune choked on his food remembering the said punishment. His face was the color of a fresh tomato. For the other yokais surprise the kitsune seemed to lose his interest in stolen food.

"Why is this world so mean?" Dazai the kitsune dramatically clenched his heart and fell to the ground. And without a seconds delay he straightened like he got a sudden electric shock. 'it's been two days since didn't cause any trouble" he yelled as if he forgot to take his breakfast. The other two yokais watched him playing the drama. Its dazai we are talking about if he didn't cause any trouble to anyone he feels like he hasn't eaten for years.

A/N .

I don't own any  of those pictures...