Nemophilist

Nemophilist

(n.) a haunter of the woods; one who loves the forest and its beauty and solitude.

              ***

'I'm going to my shrine. And of course Odasaku I'm not going along with Dazai's drama. ' Ango said adjusting his spectacles.

'Hmm Dazai you should be more polite and---" Odasaku was cut off by Dazai's childish voice.

'Aww don't lecture on me. it's soooooooooo boring to live for thousands of years without any fun duh!" he whined letting his cotton candy tails cover him making him look like a cute pokemon.

Yes Dazai was indeed correct. When you live that long everything become tasteless. While some yokais kept themselves busy with their jobs regarding their shrines and all some learned the new trends of the world, they tried to talk with humans but not like they stood a chance. Ever wondered how it feels like to being ignored. Then multiply that pain by 100 times. That's just a peek to that pain. its beyond human comprehension anyway.

Since Dazai didn't came out of his fluffy – cover-made of tails- for a long time his friends left. Not because Dazai's drama was annoying them but because Dazai seemed to be asking for silence;his friend that always answered him when he's drown in his gloomy river of emotions.

Dazai sighed as he finally came out. The Lady night has come fulfilling her promise. Even though her children should be happy they decided to sing a lonely lullaby. Dazai noticed that the stars also have gone somewhere that is out of his sight. He scanned his surroundings. Trees stood tall and still ignoring whatever that is happening around them. They seemed to be lost in thought. Dazai wondered if the village down the mountain was any older than those trees. Maybe it is older than him ? He knew every tree in the forest every pond, every rock and every yokai that wandered. But he didn't know any human. They seemed to be interesting, but they never saw him. Blinded by the magical mist that covered human eyes they walk pass him when he tried to approach them. He approached a tree and caressed it with his long fingers. "why don't you talk with me today?" He asked in his soothing voice. The tree didn't reply. "why don't they see us?" He sighed.

Only creatures that seemed to be roaming freely were fireflies. 'They symbolized hope ' Once Ango said. Remembering that Dazai's heart felt a tiny hope bloom in his heart. He took his flute and played it tuning the flames In his heart . The sad yet hopeful tune embraced the dark forest even making the lady night smile and dance to the tune. The once motionless trees slightly shifted (is this a matching word?) as the lovely melody faded away to the depths of the forest.

A/N

Hello!!!

Sorry for not-so-good-English. I should really improve my vocabulary * Sigh*

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT IF U ENJOY...  

Again Please read, comment and vote.