Kitty -San

Dazai woke up to a sound of a sudden shriek." Damn! "He cursed under his breath. May be the dumb bakeneko* is making a scene again he thought though he himself knew that there wasn't any scene maker who can pass him in the area. May be Kunikida – wanna be president of the Yokai council- has found it is Dazai who gave him a face paint free of charge. Dazai believed it was the bakeneko not Kunikida. Jeez he never showed any mercy on Dazai. Then again he remembered making a fire out of Kunikida's scrolls about ideals.

See? Dazai has tons of headaches.

Dazai couldn't stand what was happening so he followed the voices which lead him to- oh god guess wha-

Wha-

Wha

Yes he's not good with WH questions.

What the hell?

There were three people there. The water spirit (I don't have the heart to call Ranpo a Kappa) with the candy bag. Dazai ignored him completely.

And two tiny human midgets?

The human cubs were chubby and super cute. One had white hair that reminded dazai of dirtied snow. The kid was crying choking sobs repeatedly. He was wrapped in old rags that were shattered and muddied.

Behind him was another kid with red fiery hair. He is younger than other Dazai assumed as he was shorter than the other. The kid's eyes were the color of clear sky: Azure. Those eyes were also about to fill with tears but somehow the little one seemed to hold them back.

Dazai analyzed the situation. Those kids got lost and Ranpo stole their candy. So the kids are crying. Because their candy bag is now floating in free space, because they can't see Ranpo they might be thinking the one who stole it was a ghost or a scary demon head.

But to Dazai's surprise the kids looked at him with awe. Can they see me? Dazai waved off that idea right away. Yet_

'Kitty –San', the red headed kid called with a high pitched voice.

Kitty –san? Was this kid seeing him? Wait does his majestic, astonishing, fabulous, drop-dead gorgeous looks just passed down to a mere good for nothing cat? A cat? You mean a C-A-T? Please someone order me some hard tofu* Dazai mentally yelled.

But can they see me? Kitsune was more than curious now. He never approached human cubs because they seemed to be fragile? Or was it just_

'Yo! They can see us ya 'now?' Ranpo told dealing with the candy he stole. His expensive blue yutaka was still soaked with water though Dazai knew water spirits can dry themselves at their will. Ranpo seemed to be unbothered by this.

'It's like the mist don't bother them. Ya know these kids are nice.' He showed his candy bag.' Kind enough to give me this.'

'H-he- sto-sto-stole it though" told the white haired one.

'Heh? ALL IS WELL that is well for me! So... uh... you see kids I felt like this was a good thing.

'Can you really see me?' Dazai asked ignoring Ranpo. His nine white tails waggled in every direction like they trying to catch the leaves that are falling at the moment.

"Of course Kitty-san" Answered the white haired one while the other uttered" we are not blind''

So...

A/N

Bakeneko is a cat yokai. I'm not sure about what it is capable of. Bakeneko is a cat who lived a lot of years to the point it can be a supernatural spirit I think. In ancient Japan if cats tail grow more than it should grow people believed that it's a sign that the cat is turning in to a Bakeneko. Cats were of course viewed as not normal because they tend to lick off the oil in lamps. I think its because there was this vegetarian era in japan and they used cheap fish oil to lit lamps ( not sure about these though). so they were seen as yokai type creatures i guess.

Tofu Thing is related to Dark Era novel. So I think I don't have to explain that. 

If u enjoy this vote and comment.

I didn't proof read so...sorry if I have done any mistakes!!!