005: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

I went towards Janet, "Hey, let's have lunch?" I asked. "Of course! I was going to ask you too since I have no one to be with," Janet said.

"Oh, what about Jungwon or the other boy?" I asked her. "They're Enhypen, they should always be complete." Janet sighed. "Okay then! Let's go!" I said and pulled her arm.

We went to the canteen which was actually small. Students can go eat outside although I wanted to experience eating in the canteen. I went in and some boys started staring at me.

"She's so beautiful."

"I heard she's new."

"Isn't Jaera her name?" 

I was uncomfortable. The way they talked about me and the way they stared at me made me uncomfortable. I held Janet's hand and shook it.

"Hey miss, from what class are you?"

"Hey, you're beautiful, what's your name?"

"Let's have lunch together."

They started surrounding me as I lowered my head since I didn't want to and at the same time I didn't want to hurt their feelings.

"Silence!" Jungwon went near. "Principal's office now," he said. 

I looked at him. So this is the strict president?

"Now!" he shouted. "Yes." they lowered their heads and went away. I sighed from relief, "thank you," I said. "Don't get too close with the boys here, they're perverts," Jungwon said.

"Aren't you a boy?" Janet asked

"Oh shut up. I ain't a pervert!" Jungwon said in a sassy tone. "Yeah now shoo, we haven't eaten lunch." Janet pulled my arm leaving him behind.

Minutes later we got our food and sat down at our table. "Phew, good thing those boys didn't touch you," Janet said. "I never experienced anything like this. It made me really uncomfortable," I said and stuffed my mouth with a spoon of my food. "It's because your pretty!" she said. 

I didn't respond and just continued eating my food. I then took a glimpse of enhypen and my eyes went directly to Jake. But I saw someone you were eyeing on me. Why the heck Sunghoon is eyeing me like that?

Sunghoon pointed at Janet and pointed at his food. "Give her more food," he drew on his lips

What the-

He really thinks I'm some sort of Janet's babysitter.

"Come on!" Sunghoon said with his eyes. I rolled my eyes, "Hey Janet, here's more food," I said. "Oh no, thank yo-"

"Just please!" I begged her since I might get killed. "Thank you," she said cheekily. I looked at Sunghoon as he smiled at me and put an eyebrow up

Tsk, what a bummer

"Wait, I think I forgot my tissues on my locker, I'm just going to them," I said and stood up. "Okay," Janet nodded.

I walked towards the exit of the canteen where Enhypen's table was near. I stole a glance of them as I saw Jake following my steps, staring at me. My heart skipped a beat and went out of the canteen at a faster pace.

Did he just-

Jaera! Wake up!

I walked towards the lockers which are so far. It's even near the comfort room which is so disgusting!

I arrived at the lockers and got my tissues when I smelled something disgusting that made me vomit.

"Oh it smells so bad," I said making a weird face.