025: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓮

Jaera POV

"You may have your lunch." Everyone stands up and started making those noises again. Those people who would ask if they could have lunch, couples going on a lunch date, friends fighting over on where they are gonna eat. It's too normal already. I mean it's half-day so we can go home early

"Let's go?" Jay asked going near us.

"Sure," Jake said.

I looked at Jay as our eyes met. I looked at him for a while as he smiles at me. "Jaera, let's go," he said.

I flinched since I was staring at Jay, "yes, let's go," I said and chuckled but sighed at the end.

Jay and Sunghoon were beside each other while I was beside Jake walking towards the canteen. I looked at him silently on his serious face.

He looks at me worriedly. "Jaera, you're so quiet. Is there something bothering you?" Jake asks.

My eyes traveled again to Jay and back at him.

"No."

"Guys! Over here!" Ni-ki waved his hand on us. We all went to them and saw they were all there.

I eyed Sunghoon who went beside Janet with a wink.

What a love story.

I'm not in the mood for it. But why do I still like Jake?

"Look! Ni-ki brought this lie detector game," Sunoo said while clapping his hands from excitement. "That isn't even true." Heeseung shakes his head and puts the other earphone on.

"Let's play in the canteen!" Jungwon said and pulled Jay. We all followed him to the canteen.

We first bought our lunch too of course. I sat beside Janet and no other than Jake.

Why does he even wanna sit with me? 

Or maybe I am the one who likes it?

Or do we both like it?

Or just me...

"Who will we ask first?" Ni-ki asked. "Ask me," Heeseung said and eats the spoon of his food. "You're the one who said it's fake!"

"Just let me try," Heeseung said and grabbed the lie detector game. It was those toys you put your hand in and when you lie, it buzzes and maybe burns your hand.

"Do you like someone?" Ni-ki asked him and pressed the button. "No," Heeseung scoffs and laughs with his hand still strapped in the toy. He was so confident in saying that

"Ouch!" Heeseung removes his hand from the game. "What was that!?" Heeseung waved his hand fast. "You like someone!?" Sunghoon asked.

"Aish, fine! From the music room. I like the girl who plays the piano there," he said with a guilty face. Jay pats his head, "did you confront her?" he asked. "No, I'm too shy to do that," he said.

"Give us the name! I'll search for her," Janet said. "I don't know her name," he sighs in distress. "That's why I'll help you," Jungwon said with a smile.

"Fool! You don't know anything about love!" Janet shouted at him. "Fool! You don't know anything about love too!" Jungwon shouted back.

"She knows love pipsqueak!" Sunghoon said. "And how will you know that?" Jake asked him raising an eyebrow.

Oh no...

"Give the lie detector to Janet. I'm meaning to ask her something," Jake said and looks at Sunghoon head to toe. Heeseung passes the game to Janet.