010: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓮

Jaera POV

Such a strong question and I get to have the "destiny is not real" side? Seriously? But I believe in destiny.

"Ooooooh," everyone said at the same time. I wanted to be a boy so bad just to get their side.

"I believe in destiny," Jay suddenly said and stood up. "Okay, looks like Jay started. Feel free to express your thoughts," the teacher said.

"Thank you so much ma'am," Jay said. He looked at us, girls, who is ready to listen to his speech.

"Destiny has been known all over movies, dramas, or other references. But those aren't just the proofs. Our parents are already proofs," Jay said.

"But what about the parents who got divorced? Do you think the child will still believe in such things after witnessing a certain divorcement?" one of our teammates said.

"Well, maybe they weren't right for each other. We don't choose what is destined to be ours," Sunghoon said. 

"Excuse me? If you don't make a move then we will stay single forever," our other teammate said.

"Everything has the correct timing," Jake said confidently and stood up. "Every single move is planned out. We will find the right person at the right time," he said

"And how will you know if he is the right person?" I said and confidently stood up. I started trembling since all eyes were on me.

"You..." Jake stopped his words and licked his lip. I gave a small smirk, "see? you won't even find out who is the right one," I said. 

"You feel it. You feel comfort, love and you see the future when you see the-"

"Based on my experience," I said straight away. "I have been experienced comfort, love, and imagine a future with them with the wrong person. Kindly explain what is wrong with it?" I asked

"Ohw," everyone said and started whispering.

Jake looked at me. "You already said that you wouldn't find out. So why are you asking me?" Jake asked.

I swear I'm about to punch this guy in the face

"I believe in destiny because everyone deserves to be happy in the right moment,"

"But there are times that person doesn't give us happiness!"

"It's because the world wouldn't be fair if the world will always be happy! Everyone should also be sad at times to balance this globe!" Jake said.

"There is no scientific explanation for destiny!" I shouted.

"There is no NEED for a scientific explanation for destiny because you don't know that the person you're destined to be with is already in front of you!" Jake shouted really loud.

I didn't continue my words. The person destined to be with me is right in front of me.

"Why did you suddenly stopped huh?" Jake asked. I looked at him with poor eyes as he smirked.

"You don't know how the world works baby," he said. Everyone in the room gasped including the teacher.

Everyone started whispering, murmuring, and looking at us both.

"You really don't know," Jake said and shook his head. I bit my lip and played with my fingers.

"Who knows that maybe we were destined to be each other," Jake said.

"Enough," the teacher said. Jake sighed and sat down. I sat down as well will a blank expression. "I've heard enough," the teacher said.

"I told you guys to not take this personally. Sim Jake and Min Jaera stand up again," the teacher said.

What does she want now?

We both stood up still. "Why is it like this the both of you? Are you both dating?" the teacher asked. 

"Eyieeeee," everyone said looking at us with a cheeky smile.

"No-"

"About to be," Jake said and looked at me. He winked and raised his eyebrow as I looked at him shocked.

"Well looks like both of you have chemistry," the teacher said and giggled. "Sit down you two," she said.

I sit down and looked at Jake who was looking at me with a flirty face. He made a kissing face and winked.

I scoffed and shook my head. I can't believe this man, he is so ridiculous.

~ Lunch ~

"Jane-"

"Baby~" Jake suddenly said walking. "What the heck Jake?" Janet looked at him weirdly. Jake smiled," I wasn't talking to you," Jake said and then looked at me.

Jake grabbed my arm harshly, "let go of me!" I shouted. "You're going with me!" Jake said and pulled me.

"If she will go with you, then I will too!" Janet said. Jake stopped his steps and looked at Janet with a smile. "Let's go," Jake said.

Janet smiled cheekily and hopped. She knew Sunghoon was gonna be there.

"We have some two people here who want to eat with us," Jake said still holding my arm. I removed my arm from his hand, "I didn't wanna eat with you Jake!" I shouted.

"Call me Jake or I'll do something bad to you?" Jake winked at me. I sighed heavily, "why don't you just leave us alone, babe?" I asked and looked down.

Jake pouted and put his face in front of mines, "no baby," he said and pulled my arm again which hurt like heck.

He pushed me to the chair. I looked at Janet who was seeking to sit on the vacant seat next to Sunghoon.

"Sit with me Janet, you are not seating with any of them," Jake said. Janet sighed and went back to Jake and sat down.

I looked at Sunghoon who was smiling crazily. He then looked at me and I gave him a glare. He then rolled his eyes at me.

Such a twit

"Hi Jaera and Janet," Heeseung said. "Do not talk to my sister and my girlfriend Hyung, they are both mine," Jake said while scrolling in his phone. I then slapped Jake's arm, "who said we're dating!?" I asked.

Ever since the debate, I finally got the courage to fight him and finally saw his ugly side. I don't fall for his looks anymore.

"I said so," Jake said. I stood up but he pulled my arm, "where are you going!?" Jake asked. "I need to buy food," I said. He pulled me again as I sat down.

"Jake you are hurting the girl!" Jay said. Jake pouted and looked at me, " aw where does it hurt baby?" he asked looking around me.

"My butt and arm hurts from be bumping in the chair and you pulling my arm!" I shouted at him. "Aw," Jake pouted again. "Come on let me kiss it," he said.

"The heck!" I then slapped Jake's face really hard. Jake frozed with a scoff. He then stood up, "come on hit me!" Jake said.

"You own my body because I am your boyfriend now hit me!" Jake said. "No you are not!" I shouted at him which made everyone look at us.

"Jaera I love you."