008: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓵

His words made me tremble. His presence made me so nervous. I wanted to run away as fast as I can and fly to Jupiter or something.

"Baby?" he asked.

Aish what am I gonna do?

"G-good morning b-babe," I said so he would not hurt me.

Aish, I really should've said Jake rather than Sir.

"Good, see you in class baby," he said as he continues walking towards his friends.

Janet just stood and looked at me with worried eyes. "Are you okay?" she asked and patted my back. "J-janet I'm scared," I said honestly.

"I'll try talking to Jake about it okay? Don't worry, he will stop," she said with a smile. I hugged her to thank her for helping me.

"Jaera," I heard Yoongi calling me. "Oh did I interrupt you guys?" he asked. "Oh not at all," Janet said. Yoongi smiled, "I'll let you girls talk first okay? Jaera tell me if there's anything wrong," he said and left.

I sighed and looked down

"Is there anything wrong?" Janet asked me. "Oh, nothing."

She sighed too and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "Is it Jake?" she asked.  "Well yes, I'm so pathetic." I covered my eyes, embarrassed by how weak I am. "Listen to me," Janet said pulling my arm softly. 

"Jake is the sweetest person you ever met. Go with the flow. When he bullies you, stay strong and don't fight back since he might do something worst.

"Accept his flirty attitude with you. Flirt with him too if you like

"But I'm warning you Jaera. I'm warning you to never ever EVER

"Fall in love with him," she said with pure sincerity in her eyes. She was worried about me getting hurt by her brother.

"Don't worry, I don't fall in love with guys easily," I said and giggled. "Why? You have a boyfriend ey?" she asked. "I don't have one. I'm single. But I'm attracted to someone." I smiled while explaining. "Such a lucky guy to have a pretty girl like you," she said cheekily.

The gates then opened as I saw everyone going inside, including my brother and the enhypen. 

"We should probably go in late-"

"Go in later or I'll write you tardy?"

"Yes Mr. President." she turned around with a death stare on her face. "Go inside, no going out," Jungwon said.

"Yes sir," I said and chuckled. I pulled Janet's arm to the inside so we can talk in the lobby.

"What's your first class?" Janet asked me. "Science, you?"

"English, easy," she said with a confident face. "Why? You can speak English?" I asked her. "Jake and I are born and grew up in Australia," she said.

"Woah, I didn't know that," I said. "My parents work abroad. They work in Australia so only Jake and I live together," she informed. "Oh well, I live with my mom and Oppa."

"Where's your dad?" she asked. I sighed, I didn't wanna remember him already.

"He has another family now," I said with a smile to keep the vibe going. "Oh no, I'm sorry," she said in an apologetic tone. "No, it's fine! I got over it now." I said and laughed.

"Anyways let's go to the canteen?" she asked. 

"Sure!"

Jake POV

"Bro, what you looking at?" Sunghoon asked and looked at my phone. "Aish! It's just Jake being thirsty for the new model of the car," Heeseung said.

"But Hyung! I just want it so bad," I said and frowned. "Then earn money!" Sunghoon said and laughed.

I looked at him with a serious expression. "You sound like Janet," I said. Sunghoon looks away and gave a small smile.

"I mean I can reach the price but I just need a little more," I said and put my head on the table. "Then sell some damn cookies," Sunoo said in an absurd tone

"Wow! Then suddenly I'm a girl scout!" Jake said in a derisive way. "I mean Sunoo Hyung sells perfumes so he has a lot of money," Niki said.

"At least I use perfume to make money. Not like the other one who poops money."

"Yah! Kim Sunoo!" Jay shouted. "I help in our company excuse me?" Jay scoffed. "I know, it was just a joke Hyung!" he said.

"Look who's here," Jungwon said.

I turned around as I saw my sister with Jaera. I followed Jaera's steps on the way to the counter of our canteen. She orders a bar of chocolate, it's probably one of her favorites.

"Sunghoon Hyung Jake Hyung are you guys okay?" Jungwon asked snapping a finger on us both. "W-what?" Sunghoon stuttered.

"Ey you both in love?" Heeseung asked with a cheeky smile. "No," I said confidently.

"I-I, U-uhm, N-no,"

"Ey Sunghoon Hyung why stutter so much?" Niki said and started giggling. "Who you looking at? Janet or Jaera?" Sunoo asked.

"N-no one!" he said with a slight blush.

Once I find out he was looking at Jaera he's dead

I meant Janet

Janet...

I said Janet, what the freak is wrong with your mind Jake?

"How about you Jake? Did Jaera make your heart beat faster?" Jay asked. 

"Jaera?"

"Of course Jaera you dumb dawg. Unless you have a crush on your own twin," Heeseung said and laughed "What the heck no? Janet no," I said shaking my head.

"Oh, you denied Janet but not Jaera?" Jungwon asked looking at me cheekily. I swear this boy always disses me-

"Eyyy Jake huh? Falling in love with Jaera huh?" Heeseung asked. "No!" I shouted. 

"Jaera? Disgusting," I said making a vomiting expression. "Not gonna lie but Jaera is good-looking and innocent. There's a possibility you might date her Hyung," Niki said and started wiggling since his heart was fluttering.

"Look, Jaera and me? No no." I shook my head.

"I don't care if she's short, pretty, innocent, smart, clean girl, cute girl, has a nice smile, good heart, I don't care."

"You don't care but you know those details ey?" Sunghoon asked pushing Jake.  "Yieeeee," everyone started squirming.

"Shh! She might hear you!" I whispered. "Oh, so you don't want her to find out? So you are guilty!" Jungwon said and squirmed again.

"No, it's just that-"

"Fine let's make a deal Jake," Jay said and slammed the table. "How much is the new car?"  he asked.

"35,012,120 won. Why?" I answered him. "How much do you need?" he asked. "About 11,000,000 won," I answered.

"Let's make a bet," he said and sat down properly. He looks at me in the eye as I focused on him.

"I'll give you 11,000,000 won, make Jaera fall in love with you," Jay said with a smirk.

I didn't answer quickly. I looked at Jaera for a while who was eating her chocolate and laughing at Janet.

She's such an innocent girl. She looks so sensitive to hurtful stuff. I think I don't wanna hurt her feelings.

But the money, I need that so bad.

I looked at Jay with my mind finally creating a decision.

"Deal."