007: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮

Jaera POV

I felt someone shaking my body and waking me up. I didn't want to because I was tired even though it's just the second day of class.

"It's the second day of class Jaera! And you're already tired?!" Yoongi whined as he pulled me off the bed which made my butt hit the ground. "Aish Oppa that hurts!" I shouted at him and kicked his bed.

"Sorry, now hurry up and take a bath. I have practice today," he said.

"Practice?" I asked him while scratching my butt. "P-practice? Oh I mean, practice in vocals. Heeseung will teach me," he said and walked out.

"You don't sing!" I said but he was already out of my room. I stood up and got my uniform and put it on the bed. I got my towel as my phone rang.

"Janet?" I answered the phone. "Hey girl! Let's meet at the entrance of the school," she said.

"Oka-"

"Janet! I told you to feed Layla!" I heard Jake shouting in the background. I chuckled, "better feed Layla now," I told her. Janet sighed heavily, "I gotta go, my handsome brother is annoying,"

"I heard that and thank you!" Jake said.

"Well, that's because we're twins you dump-"

The phone then disconnected. I put my phone down and went to the shower.

Jake POV

"What are you checking there?" Janet asked and looked at my phone. "The brand new car that I wanted. I couldn't reach it," I said.

"Well earn money," she said. "Yeah and that's what I'm doing. As if it's easy." I rolled my eyes at her.

"I just don't wanna ride the bus anymore," I whined at put my lower body forward, and sat down lamely. "Well ask mom and dad to pay it for you," Janet said.

"No, I ain't doing that! Mom and dad are already paying our rent and giving us allowance every month. Even though they work abroad, they still care for us," I said and sighed. Missing my parent's presence.

"Why do you even need the car for?" she asked. I looked at her and smiled.

"Of course it's a brand new model. And that we don't have to take the bus anymore. We can go wherever we want!" I said.

Janet then slapped my arm. "You are the most cringiest brother I have," she said and looked away. "Of course because I'm your only brother my lovely sister." I pinched her cheeks.

She sighed heavily and didn't say a word.

A text notification then came up on my phone

~~~

🙉EnHytWiTs😎

dOlLaR bIlLs💸💸
Y'all why are you guys so slow?

PrEsIdEnT ShEeP🐑😺
Jay Hyung just stay there

dOlLaR bIlLs💸💸
Aish! My mind is gonna blow up now I was here since 5!

And once you put that I'm tardy Jungwon I'm gonna kill you!

PrEsIdEnT ShEeP🐑😺
I love you!😘

dAaAdD🤱🤰
What is all the noise?

MiNt ChOcO Is mY WOrLd wHoEvEr SaYs mInT ChOcO Is nOt GoOd I WiLl sTrAgGlE YoU AnD KiLl yOu aLl😡🤬
Idk

Why is my nn so long?

Sunoo changed his nickname to MinT ChOcO🤤

Niki changed Sunoo's nickname to I'M A sImP FoR MiNt ChOcO😩