021: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓸𝓾𝓽

Jaera POV

"Wake up!!!" Yoongi said and pulled me in the arm which made me hit my bum.

Yes, I wake up like this every day.

"What? Why!?" I asked and punched the foam of my bed. "Aren't you suppose to be in the treehouse right now?!" Yoongi asked. "No, because I should be there by 12!"

"Well it's 7 am already!" Yoongi shouted.

I swear I want to kick him so bad.

"Are you crazy?!"

"No, I am not, now hurry. I want to stay here alone," he said. "Come on just help me stand up instead of whining there," I said. "Fine." He grabbed my arm with him rolling his eyes.

"I made breakfast already," he said. "Let's eat together."

"Yeah, yeah just give me a minute. I need to brush my teeth.

Gosh, Yoongi is so energetic when it comes to JAKERA

Like what's special about it?

~ Later ~

"Here are the things you need," Yoongi said. 

Is he my mom or what?

"Clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, water, some snacks, power bank, flashlight, extra money, and this thingy," he said. "Keep it," he gave it to me.

"What's this?" I asked. "A safety alarm, in case you're in trouble someone will save you. Just press the button. I bought that yesterday for you," he said. "But what about the other button?" I asked.

"Press it when you are in really big trouble. When you press that, it will automatically contact me. I can find your location for safety," he said.

He's so sweet.

"Uhm okay, thank you," I said and kept it in my pocket. "Thank you for packing my things, "I said. "Of course anything for my little sister." He patted my head showing his gummy smile.

"Don't make yourself tired while I'm away. Call me if you need anything," I said. "Don't worry, I'll probably just sleep the whole day," he said.

"Oh and I almost forgot!" Yoongi then grabbed the dog plushie I got from yesterday. "Bring this with you," he said. I chuckled and hugged it, "I will," I said.

"It's 11:30 am. Sorry if I woke you up too early," he said. "It's okay," I said.

"Okay now go have fun with Jake. Bye!" he said and hugged me.

I pouted and hugged him tightly. "Even it's for a day, I'll miss you so much," I said and hugged him tighter. He hugged me back while patting my back.

"I love you," Yoongi said. "I love you too," I said. I broke the hug and waved him goodbye before leaving the house.

~ At the treehouse ~

I arrived at the treehouse. I was in front of it and I was shocked that the ladder was fixed.

He probably fixed it.

I went up the ladder and peeked on the top to see Jake who was on his phone.

Everything was so clean. The sleeping bags were there and it's like a mini house.

What if...

"Boo!"

"I love pups! What the-"