012: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮

Jaera POV

"Just tell me."

"No I ain't," I said rolling my eyes on Sunghoon. "Just number 5!" he said. "And no. That is cheating Mr. Park!" I scolded him but in a whispering way. "As if you never cheated in your life," he said.

"Me? Pft. I am one angel," I said and smirked. "Angel my foot just tell me an answer or hint?" He hit my arm softly giving me a cheeky smile. "Fine" I whined. This boy is so stubborn.

"It starts with S," I whispered in his ear. "Oh! Okay got it!" he said and wrote on his paper. I bet this guy doesn't even know the answer.

"By the way what's the second letter?"

Omg, I swear to my life.

"No."

"Ple-"

"Okay, class! Switch papers, time to check them!" the teacher said. "Haha! Good luck!" I said in an annoying tone. Sunghoon wrote his answer on number 5 at full speed and passes the paper. "I hate you!" he whispered.

He's like an older brother to me.

I looked at Sunghoon's paper and my eyes went directly on number 5. I curled my lips to the inside, trying to hold my laughter.

"Serendipity!?" Sunghoon said in a shocked and disappointed tone. He looked at me as I burst out laughing. "Yes Mr. Sirindipity," I said and laughed harder. "Gosh! Give me that!" Sunghoon said about to get his paper. 

"No," I said.

"Mr. Park and Ms. Min what in the chaos is going on?" the teacher then went near us. We automatically sat down still and acted innocent. "Nothing ma'am," Sunghoon said and looked away. "Hm seems to be you guys are fighting," the teacher said. 

"One more chaos you will switch in a different seat," the teacher said and went to the front."It's all your fault!" I said. "Me? Me? Me? I hate you!" Sunghoon said.

"You guys literally need to stop fighting, you look like siblings fighting over some chocolate," Jay said who looked at us. Jay was just in front of us so he definitely heard us quarreling. "Yes sir," Sunghoon said and thankfully shut his freaking mouth.

We continued checking our papers. As we finished we gave back our papers to the proper owners. 

"I hate you so much!" Sunghoon whined and sat down in a lame position. 

"Ms. Min? Can you please collect all the papers and submit them to my table in my office?" the teacher asked. "Of course ma'am!" I said and slap my table on Sunghoon's paper and got it.

I roamed around the classroom and got all their papers.

"Wow! 8/10!" I said looking at Jay's paper. "Of course I'm smart!" Jay said in a cool and arrogant tone. "What's your score?" Jay asked.

"10/10." I moved to the next table.

"Aish," Jay whispered which made me chuckle.

I roamed around again until I reached the very back.

"Where's your paper babe?" I asked Jake as he stuck his tongue out. "Kiss first," he said. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "I asked where is your paper?"

"I said kiss first baby," Jake said. This boy is unbelievable.

"Aish," I whined. "Wait what is that in your hair?" I asked. "What where?" he asked as he patted his hair.

"No to the right," I said. "Where? What is it?" Jake asked as he still pats his head. "Here," I said.

I looked around to make sure no one was spotting us. I then patted Jake's forehead