Part 1

Parties were the only places I can go in order to take my mind off things going on. Sometimes it's just too much, so I started creating good impressions on the people I meet at the occasions and hope to get invited as much as possible.

Again, I'm not there for personal enjoyment or the loud overwhelming music. I'm there just to relieve the stress that life usually gives me. Whether it's the lousy boss from work trying to get on my last nerve every time I'm there to earn money, or it's the father that kept asking me for money I earn from the only job I have.

I have looked for jobs on the weekends, but it's either that I got fired or they didn't even hire me in the first place. So, I gave up looking for a second job, and stuck to the only one I have and did everything I could to receive a raise.

Don't you dare ask about my love life, there's no such thing in my book. Well, I'd be lying if I were to say that there was absolutely nothing. I have a thing for this stupid boy ever since we paired up for a school project back in senior year.

The people in this party sure love Drake and Drake song remixes. People are seen dancing in every single corner jamming to this song. It isn't my favorite, but it's tolerable. I'd rather have some other song playing right now since I came here to relieve stress after all, right?

I sit down on the couch, feeling like a party pooper. With a drink in my right hand, I swirl my hand in a circular motion out of habit, since doing it means I am down bored.

I look around to see if I can find anything amusing that would kind of take my boredom away. My hand motion stopped when I laid my eyes on him, and of course my boredom was gone.