Part 6

The bus ride was silent and if I'm being honest I would jump out of this bus if I had the choice to. His eyes are droopy, and I'm hoping that he'll sober up soon so he could at least walk back to his house without having to fall every second. His drunkenness sure is taking its time.

There's about seven stops away from his, and fortunately it's on my way to mine too. I have to get off the stop after the one he's getting off at and get on another bus, and if I'm lucky enough that bus would still be running with absolutely no passengers.

"Ji-hyun-ssi..." he mumbled, my head turning to him in confusion.

"Ji-hyun?" I responded.

"Huh?" He turns to me and smiles widely, "Are you Ji-hyun?"

"No-"

"Ji-hyun!" Yeonjun wrapped his arms around me and chuckled, "You're here! I missed you, noona!"

He does have the idea of being an inconvenient homewrecker, but what can I say, he loves the woman. And I'm sure she loves him too. There's gotta be a reason why she turned her back on her husband.

"Yeonjun, I'm Y/N." I tried speaking to him, as me again, but his head just kept telling him that I'm his lover.

"Mmmgh!" he shakes his head, his hair flapping along, "Ji-hyun! How dare you, huh? How dare you lie to me? Am I that much of a loser?"

A painful ache strikes my chest. I'm not going to even attempt to talk it out with him again, since seeing his face is more than enough. I'm more than happy.

I let him talk throughout the ride, calling Ji-hyun all sorts of names including the good ones, and again I let him talk. It lasted about three stops before he decided to stop and fell asleep almost instantly. I called out his name a couple of times but all I heard was his soft snores.

His head falls backwards once he's sound asleep, and of course, not wanting his neck to hurt I gently pull his head to rest on my shoulder.