Part 5

"Say whatever you want. I mean love can make anyone do anything, even if it's losing something to be with that person..."

He ranted long enough, to the point where I forgot that we were waiting for the bus anymore. I just sat there and listened to him like he was some sort of song with an addicting chorus. It got me hooked and I chose not to care about anything else besides the fact that he uses his hand to motion and indicate everything in order to make his speech easier to understand. Pretty much, it sounded like he was just some drunk old man on the streets who would just come up to you to give you a whole life lesson.

Throughout the whole time he was talking, I felt the bus coming a couple times but we both ignored it. I'm pretty sure the next one that's going to come is the last one to be running tonight since it's a Friday.

"...yeah. So do not fall in love too easily..."

I gave him my last nod before sighing. My hand is sore because I rested my left cheek on it for the past half an hour, so I lifted my head and gave my hand a shake to have it gain its liveliness back.

"Hm... okay. Anyways, let's get on the next bus or you'll have to walk home all by yourself." I look at him, and clearly he hasn't sobered up one bit. Well maybe a little, it was enough for him to stand up and walk by himself.

"You are so mean," he said and stood up with a stretch. It didn't last long when I caught him tumbling again. Immediately, I rushed to his side and held him up straight.

"Hold on a second," I said and lightly hit his back, "We still have another two minutes until it arrives."

"But I think it isn't wrong to stand up two minutes before it arrives," he said, eyes closed and supporting his stance with me.

"Does anyone ever tell you that you're quite a handful?" I asked and just stood there, looking towards the direction the bus will be coming from.

He shakes his head but he again plasters the cheeky smile from earlier and plops back down onto the seat. I sit down beside him again, but this time a little closer since I'm feeling pretty considerate that he might need some support to stay straight up.

A little moment after the bus we've been waiting for pulls up against the curb, and of course we enter the empty vehicle. I went to sit down on a window seat that was on the left side of the bus, where he followed and sat down next to me.