Part 7

I smile to myself like an idiot, even when his head feels a little heavy on my shoulders sometimes. I place my elbow on the window frame and use my hand to cover my idiotic smile. This is one of the only times I get to be this close to him. I missed him a lot, but thinking about it, even as friends, we never really hung out by ourselves before nor had hugged.

He's a great guy, and I hope the person he's willing to be with treats him well. I know darn well that I won't, at least emotionally won't. I mean, the only places I go to are parties and clubs. What can you say?

I won't say that it's anything deep like regret, but it's more like something I'm somewhat grateful for. I mean, would he even be happy if we were to be together all this time? What would've happened if I were to have the courage to express my feelings back then?

I look at his sleeping face through the window's reflection and kind of stare at it for a time that I didn't even get to count.

"Choi Yeon-jun..." I muttered his name after I put my chin on the palm of my hand, "Will you turn towards me soon?" I muttered again, practically speaking to myself as he was in deep sleep.

He hummed in his sleep, making me scared for a small bit. My stomach did the flip again, but at this point I'm just annoyed by it. I don't feel happy that it does that anymore. I hate it.