Part 4

"Home?" I muttered, but it was loud enough for him to hear and nod.

Choi Yeonjun smiles at me ever so cheekily, "Yes!"

I had no other choice but to walk him out and even thought of giving him a piggyback ride, but I remembered that taking him to the couch was already hard enough, so you end up walking him home. Staying at the party won't do me any good either, besides it made me happy enough to be dipping it with him.

I asked for his address and he gave it to me like it was just some mere information. Regardless, taking the bus is the fastest route, and I also didn't want to kill my legs. Upon arriving at the bus stop he immediately sits down on the seat and expands his legs as if he's on a sofa, but I sat beside him anyway and kept my eyes on the road for the bus to come.

"Say, Y/N. How are you doing all this time? Did you get a job? A boyfie?" he asked, the tone being super sloth-ful.

I turned to him and exhaled softly, "I did get a job, but no boyfriend."

"Hmph, lame," he responded and sat up straight, "I got a girlfriend, but I dumped her."

Those same ol' wide eyes I had earlier are back and they again are aimed straight at him, "What happened?" I think the situation explains why he was at that lousy party anyway.

"She!" he shouted, and I flinched, "She is nothing but a liar!"

I tilt my head.

"She has a husband and kids," he said, "but talked to me like she's a single young woman."

I chuckle. It wasn't the that-was-funny kind of chuckle, but the i-like-the-way-he-vented kind of chuckle.

"You think this is funny? I liked her a lot!" he shouted again, but it didn't stop me from grinning.

"What a loser," I said.