Rolling Coasters of Drama

Y/n: An amusement park?

Aoi: Yeah! It's only going to be in town for a few days! I was thinking since we're friends now that we should totally go!

Aoi was shoving a flyer for an amusement park into Y/n's face. Y/n sighed. He wasn't a big fan of amusement parks.

It wasn't that he was scared, he just didn't like crowds....at all.

Y/n: I don't know, I mean, there's probably going to be a lot of people there.

Y/n felt a tug on his shoulder he looked to his left to see Sayaka holding up the same flyer with pleading eyes.

Y/n: Those eyes don't work on me!

He soon felt another tug on his right. He turned to his right, and saw Chihiro showing him the same flyer with her own pleading eyes.

Y/n: S-Still not doing it.

Y/n felt someone grab his uniform collar from behind. He was tugged backwards and foubd his head hitting on the desk behind him.

He quickly sat up to see who had done that. Only to see Junko waving at him with the same flyer in her hand.

Y/n: What the hell was that for!?

Junko: Well your other sides were taken, so I had to get your attention somehow!

Y/n: That hurt Q_Q

Chihiro: Are you okay Y/n?

Y/n: I think I'll be fine....I hope.

Junko watched Chihiro speak with Y/n with an unreadable expression. She stared at Chihiro, and found her eyes narrowing.

Mukuro approached her and grabbed her arm.

Mukuro: We need to talk.

Junko: Bout what?

Mukuro pulls Junko out of the classroom and shows Junko a paper. The paper detailed Junko's plan for the next week.

Mukuro: Your plans have always been strange, but THIS is extreme. Do you even care about plunging the world into despair anymore?

Junko: Why wouldn't I?

Mukuro: Planning a heist, putting a random woman into a coma...

Mukuro tore up the paper, this didn't prompt any sort of reaction from Junko.

Mukuro: Your plans have been centered around Y/n, and nobody else? The first year of school is almost over, and we've made NO progress!

Junko just stared at Mukuro with an indifferent expression. She didn't seem to appreciate her sister talking back to her, but she knew she was right.

She had been so focused on throwing Y/n into despair, that she had forgotten why she had come to Hope's Peak Academy in the first place.

Junko sighed.

Junko: Fine, I'll rework the plan.

Mukuro let out a breath she didn't realize she had.

Junko: My top priority is plunging the world into despair, but Y/n made me lose sight of that.

Mukuro: I still don't understand what's so special about him.

Junko was silent for a moment, before she turned around and looked back that the doors to the classroom.

Junko: I can't predict what he's going to do next.