Confrontation

???: Wake up~

Y/n blinked his eyes to try and wipe the sleep away from them.

???: Wake up sweetie~

Y/n tried to move his hands but realized that he had been tied up.

Y/n: W-What's going on?

The room was dark, Y/n could barely see anything.

Y/n: Hello? Is someone there?

???: You're finally awake! That's good!

A light turned on and Y/n flinched as he closed his eyes. There standing in front of him was his mother. She was wearing her usual attire, but something about her seemed different. Y/n couldn't figure out what, but whatever it was, it wasn't pretty.

Y/n: Mom, what's going on?

Rika: Well, I offered you a chance to see your father again. Stay there for a sec okay?

Y/n looked down at his bound wrists and his mother giggled.

Rika: What am I saying, you won't be going anywhere anyway~

Rika made her way to a corner of the room and began going through a box.

Rika: You know now that we're alone I have to say I REALLY don't like your friends. Especially that Kyoko Kirigiri. She was so annoying with her questions, but we don't have to worry about that anymore.

Y/n: What are you going to do to me?

Rika: Nothing bad sweetie! I love you!

Rika giggled quietly.

Rika: You're friends on the other hand...let's just say they won't be getting in our way anymore.

Finally Rika pulled something large out of the box and placed it in a chair. She slid the chair over to Y/n and Y/n got a look at what she had pulled out.

Y/n: W....What the hell....what is that!?

Rika: Why it's your father silly!

Y/n: T-That's-

Y/n gagged. The thing sitting in the chair was most certainly a corpse. It reeked of decay. The skin was beginning to peel and flies were flying in and out of its mouth.

Rika: Aren't you happy to see your son again?

Rika asked the corpse. The dead, rotting corpse. Rika giggled as she stared at Y/n, who was clearly uncomfortable.

Y/n: H-How did you-

Rika: How did I dig him up? It wasn't easy, but after some work I did manage to dig him up and bring him here. Now we can be one big happy family.

Y/n: Sayaka was right, you are crazy!

Rika's smile didn't leave her face, but Y/n could see her expression darken.

Rika: Sayaka...Sayaka...SAYAKA! That damn whore! She almost took you away from me! It's a good thing I got you first, that girl was bad news.

Y/n: You're the one that's bad news! Why are you doing this!?

Rika: Why? Does that really matter?

Y/n: ...

Rika: So, I've just got a new copy of the second season Classroom of Assasination! Why don't we watch it together?

Y/n: ...

Y/N watches hopelessly as his mother began to set up a DVD player and a TV.

Y/N: I protected her....she was the only family I had left. She was the only person I had left....