A Dish Worthy of Them pt.1

Chihiro: Hello?

Chihiro answered her phone quickly. Y/n watched silently as she responded to the person on the other end.

Chihiro: Yes that's my name. Do I know you?

Was the person calling not a friend of her's? Y/n wanted to ask what was going on, but it seemed that whatever they were talking about was beyond his level of understanding. Chihiro turned to him after a few minutes with a confused expression.

Chihiro: H-Hey Y/n, are you willing to help with something?

Y/n: What's wrong?

Chihiro: The person on the phone here says they need someone who can cook really well, and the first person that came to mind was you. I understand if you don't want t-

Y/n: I'll help out, I don't mind at all.

Chihiro nodded and smiled, she put her phone back up to her ear and began speaking to the person on the other end once more.

Y/n looked up at the sky, wondering who exactly had called Chihiro.

Eventually the call between the two of them ended, and Y/n walked with Chihiro until he made it back to his place.

Y/n lied on his bed, the donut from before had zapped all of his strength. He rolled over, and eventually fell into the world of sleep.

[Time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/n dreaming about being the protagonist of a harem anime, and screaming in horror as a result.]

Y/n walked next to Chihiro down the path of an unfamiliar shopping district.

Y/n: So let me get this straight, you're going to a random cafe because some random guy says he k nows a friend of yours.

Chihiro: That's right.

Y/n: Oh okay, and here I thought I was losing my mind.

Y/n turned to Chihiro with an unreadable expression.

Y/n: You do realize how sketchy this is, right?

Chihiro: Well, the guy on the other end didn't sound like he meant any harm. Besides....

Chihiro gripped onto Y/n's arm tightly with a smile.

Chihiro: If anything bad does happen, I know we can handle it together.

Y/n stares at Chihiro's bright smile and he sighs. He couldn't resist the innocent smile of an angel.

Y/n: Alright, so where is this maid café?

Chihiro: Right this way!

Chihiro began leading the way as Y/n followed her to the supposedly super popular maid cafe.

Y/n had been to many different maid cafés during his questionable edgy otaku period. He enjoyed the welcoming atmosphere a typical maid cafe had.

But the best part of a maid cafe was obvious. The cute and sometimes purposefully ditzy maids!

Y/n's nose bled slightly as he recalled one of his maby visits to his local cafe. He didn't notice Chihiro pause and open a door to their right.

Chihiro: Huh? Y/n? I thought you were behind me?

Hearing Chihiro's confusion broke Y/n from his maid focused delusion.

Y/n: What do you mean Chihiro, I'm right here?

Y/n stepped into the cafe to speak to Chihiro, who at this point had stepped fully inside.

He....was not expecting for the other person in the building, the person who had invited them.....to be ANOTHRR HIM!?