Dates are a Battlefield pt.1

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP click.

Y/n yawned as he sat up in his bed. When he tried to sit up though, he felt a tug on his arm. He looked over to see his mom in nothing but her underwear hugging onto his arm.

Y/n: W-W-Wh...

Y/n jumped out of the bed.

Y/n: W-WHAT THE HELL MOM!?

Rika: *yawn* Good morning...

Y/n: What in the fuck?

Rika: Don't mind me just laying around.

Y/n: Of course I mind you! Whyyyyy are you in my bed!?

Rika: I had a nightmare.

Rika was close to tears at this point...

Y/n: I understand you were probably scared but...sleeping with my mom is-

Rika: Kinky and sexy right?

A loud bang could be heard from the house, so loud that passerby's could hear it.

Y/n walked out the room in his school uniform while his mom rubbed her head while crying.

Rika: Why did you hit me like that?

Y/n: Sorry I can't hear you over your pervertedness.

Rika: That's mean! I never raised my son to be such a bully! Boo boo!

Y/n: I'm going on ahead. Sayaka asked me to walk her to school today.

Rika froze.

Rika: Oh she did? Then don't let me stop you! But before you do that you should take a shower!

Y/n: A shower?

Rika: You reek? Do you really want your girlfriend to smell you when you smell like this?

Y/n: I'm not expecting her to smell me mom?

Rika: Grrrr...

Y/n: I'm not doing it.

Rika: Grrrrr.....

Y/n: Still no.

Rika: GRRRR!

Y/n: Okay okay! I'll do it. Just text her for me telling her I'll be a little late okay!

Rika: You can trust me!

As Y/N walks around the corner, Rika's happy smile turns into a twisted frown. She stares at the door to their house and then takes a look at Y/N's phone.

Meanwhile with Sayaka:

Sayaka played with her school bag as she waited patiently for Y/n to show up. She wasn't expecting someone to stick something sharp against her neck.

???: Turn around and you die.

Sayaka nodded to show that she understood.

???: I'm going to tell you only once...

The person behind Sayaka started to play with the knife around her neck, cutting her slightly.

???: Stay away from Y/n, if you value your life that is.

Sayaka: I....I can't do that.

???: Oooooh?

The person began to press the knife deeper into Sayaka's neck.