A Dish Worthy of Them pt.2

Other Y/n: Y-You're that announcer student from my food war!

Y/n: Oh, you two know each other?

Urara: W-What!? You're Y/n, but so are you! Am I seeing double right now!?

Y/n chuckled while his impostor simply face palmed.

Other Y/n: Let's ignore the creepy lookalike thing right now and focus on the problem at hand.

The other Y/n pointed at the restaurant that was at the other side of the street.

Other Y/n: We need to infiltrate them.

Y/n: Already on it. I had my friend Toko make her way inside. Now all we need to focus on is creating a dish that's better than everything there.

Other Y/n: And how do you suppose we go about doing that? We don't even know the secret ingredient in their food.

Y/n: I don't know, you're the chef here.

Urara: The restaurant across the street seems to focus a lot on sea food, from the looks of it, crab and lobster specifically.

Other Y/n: So we'd have to make a sea food dish that trumps their whole menu.

Urara: You've called the right girl! I actually specialize in cooking many different types of sea food!

Other Y/n: Do you have a specialty?

Urara thought for a moment, she snapped her fingers after she came to her decision.

Urara: Smaller creatures are easier for me to mass produce, so like Shrimp.

Kyoko: That's good to hear.

Other Y/n: What do you mean?

Kyoko: A pull was done recently in Tokyo, it compiled the top 10 seafood dishes according to a survey.

Sayaka: Oh! I remember that one!

Makoto: Yeah, crab got 8th place, and Shrimp...

Y/n: It got first, yeah! We'll make a shrimp dish so good, that the restaurant can't beat it!

Other Y/n: I don't have a problem working with shrimp, I've done it a few times.

Y/n: Alright, other me, Urara, and me will work on a new recipe in the kitchen, you guys try to advertise the cafe anywhere you can! And Chihiro, if you could provide support to Toko across the street, I'd appreciate it.

Other Y/n: Alright, let's save this cafe!

Everyone: YEAH!

Meanwhile with Toko:

Toko: I-I have to relax. I'm doing this for a friend. Just avoid all pepper and I'll be fine.

Toko took a step toward her destination, and then took two steps back.

Toko: I can't do it! I can't d-do it! If I sniff pepper I'll end up-

Chihiro: Um, are you okay?

Toko: AHHHH! O-Oh it's just t-the computer f-freak.

Chihiro: I-Is that really how you see me!?

Toko: W-What do you want? Can't you s-see I'm having an existential crisis here?

Chihiro: Well Y/n wanted me to help, he thought two heads were better than one.