Chapter 5: Taking a break and Fixing the Ship

(Thinking)
[Whispering]
*Actions*

AUTHOR P.O.V
Izuku and All For One have a fight on the Abandoned Island in one last fight because AFO was now weakening due to transferring all the healing quirk at Shigaraki. Then Red Axis was about to interfere but Azur Lane came in and stop them on spot but now he's on his dorm resting

Izuku: (If AFO has regeneration quirk why didn't Shigaraki use it?)

Nana {7th User}: "You did strike at his vital spots that's why the regeneration quirk didn't work on Shigaraki"

Izuku: "So what your trying to say is that the regeneration quirk can only heal wounds? Not tissues and organs?"

Yoichi {1st User}: "Yes, 9th the regeneration quirk can't heal the fatal damage if it was in his body only the rewind quirk can heal it"

En {6th user}: "Thou it's lucky that we kill AFO this time but how many percent did you used?"

Izuku: "90% why do you ask?"

En {6th User}: "Do you have any idea on what happened to your ship when you were at 90%?"

Izuku: "I don't know because i was focus on killing AFO that my OFA increased to 90%"

Banjo {5th User}: "Try to use 80% only on your ship don't increase it cause it can't handle the power of One For All"

Hikage {4th User}: "Thou he fight AFO and kill him without a sweat"

3rd User: "Well he did so it's a good idea but at first he wasn't sure about it"

2nd User: "What's your plan now 9th?"

Izuku: "I'm going to continue on to my mission now"

Toshinori {8th User}: "Thanks for killing him there this time Young Midoriya"

Izuku: "No worries All Might but I should wake up now bye"

OFA Users: "Goodbye young midoriya/9th/Izuku"

Izuku: *wakes up from the light*

Belfast: *fixing the window* Good Morning Mr. Izuku *smiled at him*

Izuku: Good Morning Belfast so what are you doing here?

Belfast: Oh nothing just here to clean up your dorm room and going to miss enterprise

Izuku: I can do this by myself belfast

Belfast: Oh no it's my job to clean it since i'm a head maid of Royal Navy

Izuku: *stands up from the bed*

Belfast: Please go to the Mess Hall and eat your breakfast today now while i'll clean your room and then wake miss enterprise up

Izuku: Got it thanks again Belfast *went to the Mess Hall to eat*

In the Mess Hall

Izuku: *get his food and start looking for the vacant table*

Hornet: *saw Izuku looking for a vacant table* Hey izuku!

Izuku: *noticed Hornet was heading towards him* Hey hornet

Hornet: Are you searching for a table to eat?

Izuku: Yeah but if there's no table available i'll be eating at my dorm room

Hornet: *found one vacant table* over there izuku let's go *went to the vacant table and sit beside izuku*