Chapter 31: Enterprise's Fear & The Raid

()= Thinking
[]= Whispering
**= Actions

???: So how long have you been here?

Eri: Just a minute ago, why do you ask?

???: Don't think you can escape from me by lying your way out kid.

Eri: What if I told you that I wasn't going to lie? What will you do now Miss? *not looking behind*

???: I will do nothing to you since Lady Shinano ordered me to not do anything to you but I will still keeping an eye on you.

Eri: You don't have to worry since I'm not going to do anything wrong here.

Eri then leaves the place and went to the Sakura Empire Restaurant for her to eat something while ??? is still watching Eri from behind.

???: (Why did Lady Shinano ordered me to not do anything to her? I'll just follow the order given to me)

??? also went to the restaurant as well in order to eat and Eri saw her again then decides to asked her if she wants to have a dinner with her which she just agrees on it.

Both of them was enjoying it while they can because after they enjoy the night, the ship girls who are apart from Eri's Plan will be starting to move in order to save the Sakura Empire and destroy the Project Orochi.

All of them were working together in order to get the Project Orochi out of the Sakura Empire.

~/In Iron Blood/~

Izuku is still on the Iron Blood Camp resting after the match against Roon who is one of the deadly kansen when it comes on destroying all the Sirens and fighting other kansens in the Iron Blood.

The only kansens that she can't defeat in a mock battles are Friedrich der Grobe, Bismarck, August Von Parseval & Tirpitz who are always in the north away from the camp while Bismarck was seating in the commander's office as their acting commander along with Friedrich & U-55 helping her work as assistants.

Izuku was thinking on what to do right after he wakes up only to see someone holding his left hand and he looked at who's holding on his left hand then saw Yuuki is the one holding his hand while Mainz was leaning on a wall looking at them but Izuku saw her before leaving the room.

Izuku: Where are you going?

Mainz: I was about to take my leave just now to let the two of you enjoy both of your time with each other.

Izuku: Thank you...

Mainz: No need to thank me since that is what Yuuki wish for... to see her brother ship.

Izuku: Is Roon finally awake now?

Mainz: She's still not awake yet but that fight was insane. I didn't know that you can also beat Roon as well.

Izuku: Wait, as well? Did the ship girls beat her in a mock battle except me?

Mainz: Yeah, the first one who beats her in the mock battle is Mother, next one is Bismarck, then August was the third one while the last ship girl is Tirpitz.

Izuku: Wait, mother? Who's your mother in this base? *confused*

Mainz: Didn't you know? Friedrich was acting like our Mothership in this camp