Chapter 30: The Task and Project on Hold

()= Thinking
[]= Whispering
**= Actions

Kiana: [Jean Bart was one of the short tempered ship girl when she's talking with the other ship girls but now she's calm when she is talking with Touya] *whispered on Dunkerque's ear*

Dunkerque: [Now that you say it... It really does but I wonder what change her that?] *whispered back to Kiana*

Kiana: [We'll just have to figure it out then by ourselves]

Dunkerque have nodded her head after hearing what kiana whispered in her ear

Jean Bart: Come on and let's go to the cafeteria now *started walking*

Touya, Kiana & Dunkerque: Hey! wait for us Jean Bart!

They started to run towards Jean Bart while they are heading in towards the cafeteria.

~/Vichya Dominion's Cafeteria/~

The Vichya Dominion Ship girls was seen eating their foods, some are talking with each others.

Jean Bart and the three arrived at the cafeteria then Dunkerque went to the kitchen to cook a food for them.

Jean Bart, Touya and Kiana goes on to looked for a free seats then Touya found one near a pillar.

They went to the table and takes a sit before they started talking with each other.

Touya: So this is Vichya Dominion?

Kiana: Yeah, but right now you're in our cafeteria of the camp.

Touya: I see... *sighs*

Jean Bart: Hey, can you tell me how did commandant found you?

Touya: Didn't I already told you the real reason on how I got found?

Kiana: You already told Jean Bart about it?

Touya: She asked me a question about it so I answered her.

Jean Bart: Btw, Kiana how did you know the Iris Libre wants to allied with us?

Kiana: One of the Iris Libre ship girls sent us a request to be allies again.

Jean Bart: What's the reason about it?

Touya was confused for a bit and he begins to understand on what's the reason behind the request which Jean Bart & Kiana didn't noticed.

Kiana: It's because of the Siren's activity lately.

Jean Bart: Wait, they are active already?

Touya: You didn't know that Jean Bart? The Sirens are active on the ocean this time.

Kiana & Jean Bart: What do you mean by that, Touya? *surprised & shocked*

Touya: It's because they are preparing for a fight.

Dunkerque: What fight are you talking about Touya?

The trio was surprised to see that Dunkerque arrived on their table with the food she cooked but she was focused on what Touya was talking about.