Chapter 32: Preparations for the battle

()= Thinking
[]= Whispering
**= Actions

Third explosion was heard until Purifier flies through the air revealing to be the one behind the explosions.

Helena: It's them... *looked up*

Helena then saw Purifier was coming out of the black smoke unscathed from all the attacks that the Planes causes.

Helena: It's the Siren!

Purifier was laughing after causing some destruction on the school building where Akashi & some ship girls who is studying the black mental cube while leaving them all knock out unconscious on the ground.

Hornet is now running towards the place where the explosion started while looking around until she saw a ship girl that was laying down on the ground.

Hornet: Northampton!

Hornet runs towards the ship girl and puts her right arm on her head then the ship girl slowly speaks up.

Northampton: I'm... so sorry. I couldn't stop them...

Hornet looked at the docks and saw 3 ships were smoking along with the 3 ship girls are looking on their own ships.

One of them was seen screaming after she saw her ship being targeted again by the High Ranking Siren.

???: Not my ship again!!!

Northampton: Belfast and some others are already on their way but the enemy...

Hornet: Yeah... Who would ever thought one of those sirens would come here all alone? Shoot.

Hornet looked at the dock again and this time she saw Enterprise standing on the docks while looking somewhere in the sea.

Hornet: Enterprise?

Enterprise was intently looking at the sea until the same dream appeared to her mind then calm herself down before making a realization.

Enterprise: It's my purpose.

//In the Sea//

Purifier was seen sliding through the sea on high speed with the black mental cube in her right hand and still laughing while the three royal navy maids and one ship girl are far behind her.

Edinburgh: She's way too fast!

Sheffield: The enemy had stolen the black mental cube. We must not let it get away no matter what.

Edinburgh: There's no way we can ever catch up to her.

This time, Belfast decided to speak upon noticing some way to shoot her cannons at Purifier.

Belfast: Look, I think I'm position to the perfect spot.

Belfast fires her cannons right on the spot where Purifier didn't noticed until she turn around and took the direct hit.

The four kansens stopped on cruising right after Belfast have manage to land a hit Purifier with her cannons.

Edinburgh: Ah, you did it.