𝐈𝐈 ☔︎︎︎︎ 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞

☔︎︎   ✍︎︎   ☕︎︎   ☁︎︎

-Fusako's POV-

☔︎︎           ✍︎︎           ☕︎︎        ☁︎︎

WHEN WE WALKED IN there was a good amount of people here already, and they were all so loud too. But there is an upside to the ear ringing decibels the crowd was talking at; if they do want they can take the spotlight then I'll gladly let them. This way I get to grow in their shadows, and progress quietly.

The best way to take the throne is historically covert cloak and dagger missions. So since history has a theme of repetition, before anyone knows what hits them, I'll be above the elites themselves.

And things will be happier.

It will happen, I know it. And I can hardly wait.

"These seats good with you?" Fumi lowly asked.

"Oh, yeah, they're fine. Too bad the back row is already filled though."

"Yes I thought the same, perhaps we could have gotten them if someone hadn't been late." If anyone heard him, they'd probably think he was dead serious. But by the slightly higher tone in his voice and the minuscule squint of his eyes, I knew he was joking around.

"Ah right my bad I should have simply teleported here the second the school opened. Sorry for failing you your highness." I gave a small and sarcastic curtsy as I slid into my chair.

(A/N, For this story, I have removed Sato, since he's not essential in my personal opinion. I apologize to any who liked him.

One more thing, Mineta is sitting in what is normally Sato's seat, while Fusako is sitting in Mineta's cannon seat. Which means Tokoyami is on Fusako's right side. Hope that all makes sense.

P

P.S here's a pic if it didn't, k bye ♥︎ )

He just casually rolled his eyes at my actions and sat down as well. After that we didn't talk much out of concern for people eavesdropping and whatnot. It wasn't silent in the room by any means though. There was a lot of chatter, laughter, and introductions that I had to hear over and over each time a new student came in.

At first I was really regretting that I had completely forgotten my earbuds this morning. But then I promptly got over that, and realized how this is actually the perfect time to analyze my future opponents.

Right, let's start with the loudest and brightest (personality wise, definitely not intelligent wise) seeming group. They've referred to themselves as Mina Ashido, Denki Kaminari, Ejirou Kirishima and Hanta Sero.