𝐗𝐈 ☔︎︎ 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

-The Same Day, Fusako's POV-

The rest of the day seemed to blur by. The mindless and endless chatter of my classmates are nothing more than background noise at this point.

It was killing my mind.

My neck also ached from the amount of times I had uncontrollably twisted it behind me. At least I'm not the only one who's high off of whatever Recovery Girl said this drug was. Mari was, and still is as well.

Oh and that's correct, my fear that she had been abducted was short lived. Just remembering the lie I had to come up with makes me cringe though.

-1 Hour Ago, Third Person POV-

"Mari..." The dark eyed teen panted out. "No.. This cannot be happening."

Fusako raised her voice louder than normal, calling out her questionable coworker's name. After about a minute of searching the room and two minutes of denial –along with collapsing on the paper filled floor of course– a pair of very bewildered students walked in.

"Oi Cyclops! You got a lot a nerve pullin' a move like that! And who in All Might's name is Mari??"

Fusako barely registered that someone had came in, due to believing she let a (semi)innocent person get taken. But unfortunately for her, her lack of response only further infuriated the blond.

After a while of Bakugou yelling at Tokoyami for holding him back from his attempts to rudely snap the girl out of her haze, the girl in question had gotten sick of the heightened volume in the room.

"Can you just shut up for once in your unbelievably self centered life? You like being the best don't you? Why not try topping the charts on the 'who can stay quiet longest' game huh? I mean my god it's not rocket science."

Both boys were stunned into temporary silence at Fusako's sudden and out of character anger, thus leading to her continuing on talking.

"And Mari..." She sighed as she pushed herself off of her knees and into a standing position, "She is–"

'Oh my freaking– of course she's fine, of course!'  The black haired girl scolded in her mind.

"She is what? Spit it out already!" Bakugou rushed.

And between her seeing the flailing Mari behind the two unknowing boys signaling uninterpretable things –and Fusako being doped up– she sprayed out the first thing that came to mind.

Unfortunately it was something she had absorbed from your average Netflix coming of age movie.

"She issss: the witch who stole my boyfriend! Yeah! And it may have been years before I even met Fumi but the scars are still there so why don't you just stay out of my business?" She acted offended as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Mari gave a huge thumbs up and a dumb smile since apparently that was the exact message she was trying to get Fusako to say. But before the silver haired rascal could do anything else, she took off running to who knows where.

At first, the teleporting teen was confused. But very soon afterwards it all made sense as Midnight came strolling into the room.

She had "politely" dismissed the two boys from the teachers lounge after saying she'd like a word with Fusako alone. It didn't take very long for the latter to explain everything, get Midnight all worried that her student might have some deathly drug in her system, and send Fusako to the nurses office.

After all was said and done, Recovery Girl was able to tell the drug would wear off in a few hours. Once our protagonist was finally cleared to go back to class, she felt extremely exhausted. Also extremely anxious.