𝐕 ☔︎︎ 𝐒𝐢𝗺𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

☔︎︎ ✍︎︎ ☕︎︎ ☁︎︎

-Fusako's POV-

☔︎︎ ✍︎︎ ☕︎︎ ☁︎

AFTER MITSUKI PUSHED HER FLESH AND BLOOD outside to get the groceries, she welcomed me in. I felt so uncomfortable as I was forced to sit on the couch. I didn't know what to do with my hands, didn't know where to look, and didn't know what to say.

Didn't know what I could say rather.

Because I technically have a number of ideas, yes. But they could all mess up her plans for me. All her hard work down the drain. I can't do that to her, everyone would be so disappointed.

So as a result I simply just sat there, stone still, waiting for someone else to make the first comment. Mr. Masaru is probably not home yet, and currently at work. And Katsuki is outside still, most likely trying to get all the groceries in one go.

As for Mitsuki, she came over to me with some tea, water, and some snacks.

"Here you go kiddo! Just a little somethin' to tie you over till dinner is done yeah? I also wasn't sure if you've had enough actual water today so I brought some of that too."

Not wanting to be rude, I took one of the water bottles and a small energy bar. "Thank you for your hospitality Ma'am, your home is very lovely," I calmly complimented as I opened the drink.

The brash blonde plopped down next to me and ruffled my hair, "hey hey now I said no ma'am's or miss's didn't I? You wouldn't want to go against your boss's order would you?" she lightly scolded.

"No of course not, I'm sorry, force of habit. I'll do my best to put your wishes into practice."

"Tomikooo! You don't gotta be so formal alright? Just chillax, I'm not gonna fire you if you drop your work attitude." She put a hand on my shoulder and gave a big reassuring smile, "besides! It's almost been an entire year you've been my head assistant and I've never had you over once! Without all those uptight squares at the agency you can actually talk and tell me about yourself, trust me it'll be fun!"

Once again, something tells me this will not be fun.

But I digress. Not too long after I hesitantly agreed with the red eyed rascal herself, her son came stomping back in the house. He slammed the door and didn't take his shoes off as he walked to the kitchen, obviously doing so to irritate his mother.

Huh, so maybe my hypothesis that he doesn't wear a belt out of spite isn't too far off.

She of course immediately stood up and stormed over, thus starting a very uncomfortable screaming match.

I just sipped my tea as I tried to pretend I wasn't hearing anything, after all I had gotten pretty good at ignoring people these last ten years. Not including the lone bird I adopted of course, or maybe he adopted me. I'm not really sure.

"GOD AND WHAT ARE WE? A CHARITY?? YOU'RE LITERALLY FEEDING IT NOW!!"

"THAT IS ENOUGH YOU ANNOYING BRAT! And yes! I am feeding her! She's staying for dinner as well so get over yourself already." As she put Katsuki in place, she turned around to face me, "hey sweetheart would you like to help with dinner?"

"Oh sure, if you'd like me too. I promise I won't get in your way or anything, I know my way around a kitchen," I assured while setting my drink down.

"Wait no– tonight is my turn to–"