𝐗𝐈𝐈 ☔︎︎ 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

-The Next Day, Third Person POV-

After a morning filled with Midnight begging to doll Fusako up, her classmates being overly excited for rescue training, and our favorite teleporting girl dodging nosy questions, she was contemplating going in that supply closet again for a break.

She wondered if that boy, Shinsou, got a lot of annoying unwanted attention too. Or maybe he just didn't like people.

In Fusako's case it was a bit of both.

But moving on, as she sat in her seat listening to Aizawa give final instructions before dismissing them, she was actually slightly excited. Her quirk is perfect for this after all.

In fact, that's how she plans on topping the charts; with record breaking rescue numbers. Along with the lowest casualty ratings and fastest in-battle finishing times as well.

She didn't have insane power like All Might or even Endeavor, and she knew that. So instead of letting that put a hitch in her plans, for years now, she's calculated it down to the very last sub category that she'd be ranked on.

And when it all comes down to it, she'll be on the top ten list right before she graduates at UA, essentially making her the new youngest person to be on the billboard charts.

And when she gets there, finally, she can–

"Fusako, are you alright?"

"Huh?" The squared eyed girl turned looked up to her feathered friend, who was no longer in his seat.

"Mr. Aizawa dismissed us a minute ago and you haven't moved yet, so I ask again, is everything okay?"

As he went to put his hand on her shoulder, she stood up and thus prevented him. "Yes I'm fine, just thinking about how the training will go."

As they both walked to get their costume cases, Tokoyami kept glancing over at the girl. Needless to say, he didn't fully believe her.

"Right, well if there's anything else on your mind–"

She took her case out of the slot and held her palm up, making the red eyed boy stop talking.

"I know, and I appreciate it. But I promise I'm good."

As they walked out of the door, they were a bit behind their classmates. Fusako turned to her head to her friend as she spoke up again.

"You know, you could even say I'm exhilarated right now. I've always been pretty good at rescuing people after all." She smiled for a second while nudging the boy waking next to her.

He as well smiled, though it was harder to spot than hers. With a reminiscent chuckle he loosely linked their arms, "Yes yes Fusa, I remember that exceptionally well."

-On The Bus, Third POV Still-

Fusako and Tokoyami sat together (shocker) and quietly conversed in the back, while most of the other students happily talked in heightened volumes.