our fourth year anniversary

Melissa got up being really excited for today, it was her and Mike's fourth year anniversary. They would spend the whole day together and then end the day with dinner at a really nice place. But that want the only thing Melissa was excited about, cause she had something she wanted to tell mike. But she got dressed extra nice, she wore a light green short top with long sleeves and denim skinny jeans. She curled her hair and wore gold jewelry with it. When she was done she walked to the mirror and looked at herself, she loved the way she looked.

At two pm Mike came to pick her up, they grabbed a coffee and walked through the park. Then Mike told Melissa to follow him so she did, he grabbed her hand and took her with him.

They walked to a street that Melissa was pretty familiar with, her uncle had a shop there. Mike took her to a light grey B&W, Melissa asked if it was his. Yes he said, I bought it last week. Oeh I love it she responded. Well, get in then he said, ill drive. They got in the car and drove away. After an hour of driving Mike stopped the car in a pretty rich street, he got out of the car and opened the door for melissa. He took her by her hand and they walked into the shopping street. Then they stopped and he told Melissa to turn around, while she did he said: "surprise, we're going to a spa!" Samantha was really excited cause she loved going to the spa.

A couple of hours later they came out of the spa and walked back to the car. They had a perfect spa day, Mike drove to Melissa's house and walked her to the door. Ill see you in a bit he said and gave her a kiss. 

Melissa went inside and got dressed up, they would go out for dinner. Melissa got out her satin mini dress and put on red lipstick. She wore black heels and took her black clutch. When she was done Mike was already outside waiting for her. She got in the car and he drove to a really nice restaurant. They took a seat and had an amazing dinner. At the end while eating dessert Mike told her he had to tell her something important. He got up and walked to her. Out of his jacket he grabbed a small box. He got on one knee and said.

Melissa, I know we are still really young and a lot of things can still change but my love for you will never change. I want you forever and i want you as my wife so would you like to marry me. Melissa got speechless and overwellmed. She got up, mike..... were only 18 and i gotta tell you something. Im going to study abroad. Mike got up, What? So you are gonna move? Yeah she said, I'm sorry. She grabbed her bag and jacket and walked home. 

When she was in bed she texted him. "Mike I'm so sorry i should have told you earlier but i was scared and had no idea you where planning this" he said "Its okay, maby it was too soon but you really can tell me everything, And well keep seeing each other i promise!" Okay i hope so but I'm gonna sleep love, sleepwell" she responded. So mike said "im sure, sleepwell prinsess"