Jake's return

Then it was Sunday, Jake would come back at two that afternoon. Melissa thought it was a fun idea to decorate his dorm room, to surprise him when he came back. So she got up some earlier and went to the store to buy some cute stuff to decorate his room with. Then she got breakfast and went to his room, she decorated the room as nicely as she could. When she was done she took a look at the end result and was really happy about it!

Then she decided to spend the time she had left till jake would return, in the library. She took a seat in one of the launch chairs and got all caught up in the book she was reading. When she was halfway thru her book someone laid a hand on hers. She thought it was Vex and turned around, then she looked into Tilly's eyes. She wanted to ask if Melissa wanted to have a drink in the coffee shop. Melissa agreed cause it would still take a few hours before Jake would arrive. 

They were on their way to the coffee shop when Melissa spotted Vex, they hold eye contact and Melissa started to blush. Tilly noticed it and took Melissa by her arm and pulled her into the coffee shop. They took a seat and Tilly yelled exited, you like him! Melissa knew her friend was right but she didn't confess cause she wasn't sure if she liked him more than she liked Jake. They talked for a bit and Melissa explained the challenge her mom gave her about the boy she would bring to thanksgiving.

After an hour they decided to walk back, melissa went to her room and wanted to go to the library. She walked thru the hallway when someone grabbed her hand and pulled her into a classroom. She turned around and looked straight into Vex's eyes. He holded her hips while he pulled her closer. You look really pretty he said, and scanned her from top to bottom. He came closer and their lips almost touched. Then melissas phone rang, she didn't know who it was and grabbed her phone from her pocket. 

She picked up the phone cause she didn't recognize the number. 

"Hey pretty" the person on the other side of the phone said.

It was Mike she recognised his voice, "what do you want" she said.

"I wanna see you," he responded. 

"Well, I don't wanna see you so stop trying to get in contact with me" Melissa responded.

Then Mike started to get aggressive "Okay you little slut listen carefully I'm gonna come to your college tomorrow and you better come with me otherwise there will be consequences, he said and hung up the phone. 

Melissa looked at her phone shocked, Vex noticed it and asked who called. Nothing she said and walked away, she didn't want him to know that. She walked to Jake's room to say hi to him cause he just arrived. She saw him in front of his room and hugged him welcome. he told her about her trip and they had dinner together, that night she laid in her bed with a lot of fear for what would happen the next day.