a week past

The rest of the week noting really happened, Melissa just went to school and studied later in her room. Sometimes she went to the cafeteria with her friends and she sometimes made eye contact with Vex but that didn't lead to anything. She still didn't know what to do with jake and Vex. 

But Mike texted her yesterday

"Hey beautiful, how are you doing?"

she left him on seen because she made it very clear that they were over. Then why does he keep texting her? She showed the text to her friends but they didn't really know what to do either.

She decided to not do anything with it right now. 

It was a pretty boring week, on Sunday jake would come back and that would probably make things hard. But she will figure that out later. She also told her friends about that, they got all excited but she had to make them promise to not do anything. 

She called her family every day to tell them how it is in college and how her day goes. And she always shares everything with her mom so she also shared about Vex and Jake. And her mom gave her the best but the hardest assignment. She had to pick one of the two to take to Thanksgiving. So Melissa had one more month to find out who she liked the most. Meanwhile, she also had to deal with mike and do school, so it indeed was quite a hard assignement.