four

07.05 * austin, texas

audriana

"He's still not answering?" Kenz rolled over and asked me

I had been calling Marcus all night after he left and all morning once I woke up. I was hoping to wake up from at least a text him, but instead I woke up to a single notification that my phone was fully charged.

I shook my head. "No and I don't even know what to do at this point. Do I keep trying to reach out? Do I let it be?"

"Maybe just give him some time. You told him what was going on and how everything unfolded. If he chooses not to respect your truth and trust you then that's nobody's loss but his."

"I guess." I shrugged.

I had explained everything to Marcus last night after kicking Angel out of the room. I couldn't tell him much because I honestly didn't know much about why he was here or why he popped up in our room, but I also didn't care enough to ask.

There's only so much I could do with someone who was choosing not to believe me. He would barely even hear me out, but I've never given Marcus a reason not to trust me.

"In plus..." Kenz added, hopping out of her bed. "We don't chase 'em we replace 'em."

"Shut your in-love ass up. The only way you will allow Amere to leave you is dead."

"Not even. He better be expecting me in our after life or I'll have to kill him again."

I busted out laughing. "Bitch, you're nuts."

As if he could hear us talking about him, Kenz's phone started ringing, a picture of her and Amere popping up on her screen.

As she answered the phone, I gave them their privacy and headed off into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

We didn't have much planned, but we did have a family dinner on the schedule tonight

We didn't have much planned, but we did have a family dinner on the schedule tonight. For now, Andre, Adrian, Amere- which also means Angel, and I were going to explore the city a little more. Dayna was being dragged on a mommy-daughter day with her mom so that was that.