six

07.06 * austin, tx

audriana

I didn't have the energy, nor the desire, to do much of anything today. But, as soon as Kenz and I made it back to the hotel, my dad insisted that we all take a trip to Victory Park.

I had all the intentions of walking into Dayna's room and slapping her in her shit, but she was out doing God knows what. And when she was finally making her way back to the hotel, Andre made me come with him to pick up Aviana from the airport.

 And when she was finally making her way back to the hotel, Andre made me come with him to pick up Aviana from the airport

If it's one thing my dad's gonna do, he's gonna make sure everybody and they mama in one place. Literally.

"And he ain't say shit?" Andre asked, intrigued with the details of how my morning played out.

I scrunched my nose up, shaking my head. "Bullshit was just falling off his tongue."

"His ass was prolly just stuck. I know I woulda been if some shit went down like that."

"Then he shouldn't have allowed it to even play out the way it did."

Dre smacked his lips. "That man ain't know she was gon' pull up like that."

"He shouldn't have came in the first place!" I low key yelled, getting aggravated all over again.

"He came down hea' for you, sis. He know he fucked up and was tryna make shit right witchu."

I rolled my eyes, not even wanting to entertain the conversation anymore. If those were his intentions, then he shoulda made that clear instead of lying to his girlfriend about where he was going and why he was going there.

As if the devil hadn't had enough of messing with me today, I felt my phone vibrate on my thigh.

- from : angel (12:02 pm)
Dri please forgive me ma

- from : angel (12:02 pm)
I ain't kno she was pullin up pls don't let this mess up what we got goin

I looked away from my phone, staring out the window as we pulled into the airport. I should just stay here and take the next flight back home.

- to : angel (12:07 pm)
well she's here now. there's nothing to mess up because there's nothing going on between me and you. sorry your "guys" trip is now ruined. enjoy your time with your girlfriend, luv.

I then silenced his messages.

We drove in and Avi was already waiting outside. A smile spread across my face as I flew out the car to give her a hug.