two

warning : this chapter & the next chapter are gonna be kinda long ... :)

*

07.03 * austin, texas

audriana

"I'm on my way, but it has to be quick because I have to be back at the hotel soon

"I'm on my way, but it has to be quick because I have to be back at the hotel soon."

I could see Marcus getting in his car on the FaceTime call. "I'm comin', boo. I'm comin'."

Looking up, my light was still red so I took the time to admire him. Marcus was straight up beautiful, point blank period. Chocolate, tall, white teeth, perfect smile, knows how to dress, smells amazing every time I'm around him, he's respectful.

He's all around a good man. You can definitely tell he was raised right.

We're not dating, we're not having sex, we're not doing anything like that

We're not dating, we're not having sex, we're not doing anything like that. The most we've done is kissed, no more than three times though.

I think that's the thing I really like about him, he doesn't push me to do things I don't want to do. He's okay with just going with the flow. Neither one of us are forcing anything or expecting anything. We're just chillin'.

Within the next 10 minutes, I was pulling into the Starbucks we were meeting at. I need a venti iced coffee with 8 pumps of white mocha and sweet creamer. Marcus didn't like coffee, he was just meeting me since he was also in Austin for a recruiting camp for the NFL.

I was surprised to see him already parked before me so I quickly parked one of my dad's cars and walked over to his, getting in so he could drive me through the drive-thru.

"Hey, beautiful." He flashed his beautiful smile at me once I got in the passenger's seat.

I felt my cheeks heat up a little. "Hey, Marcus. I kinda missed you a little bit."

"Why you be tryna flex like you don't be missin me?"

"Boy, I'm not trying to flex nothing." I giggled. "I said I kinda missed you."