three

07.04 * austin, texas

audriana

I heard the knock on our door, mom signaling Kenz and I to wake up to get the day started

I heard the knock on our door, mom signaling Kenz and I to wake up to get the day started. Rolling over in the bed, I noticed Kenz was shuffling around too.

"You up, sis?"

She brought her head up from under the blanket. "I am, I am."

"Well good morning."

"Good morning. How you feeling after last night?"

I stretched my body out, making my right foot twitch. "I'm good. Definitely feeling a lot better, a lot more relieved. I feel like everything was real and actually genuine. How about you?"

"I'm a little mad, not gonna lie."

I sat up in the bed. "Why? What's going on?"

"Because Andre called me his sister."

"Bitch." I busted out laughing, causing her to laugh too. "I thought it was something serious."

"Girl, that is serious." She playfully pouted. "I was trying to be a little more than his sister, but we not from Alabama so I'm not even gonna do that."

I smacked my teeth, walking into our bathroom. "I'm not finna play with you. That man has a whole girlfriend and you have a whole boyfriend."

"Maybe I wanna be single."

"No you don't. Don't say that. You love Amere and you guys are so good to and for each other."

"You love Angel, doesn't mean you should be together."

I turned the water on to start washing my face and brushing my teeth. "Angel did my ass dirty. Amere hasn't done anything to you, has he?"

"No, but still. Like, I think we're too young to be, like, committing to each other. Maybe we should have an open relationship."

"Girl, please. You would wanna fight anybody that he  tries to talk to or anybody that tries to talk to him."

"Na, I wouldn't fight them." She stood at the sink next to me, about to get herself ready. "I would kill them. Both of them."

"Exactly!" I laughed, going into the shower area to freshen up. "I'm gonna shower. Play some music."

I'll go hell or jail about you, boy
I'll go to hell or jail about you, boy

I've been waiting so long for a love like this
Waiting so long

That's on my mama, yea, that's on the hood
Don't want no problems, I wish a bitch would
Try to come between us, it won't end up good
You know I love you like no one else could