Author's note

Appreciate my artistic skills

(Jk they're not that good)

I was gonna wait until I finished this before I published it... but I don't have a lot of motivation... so Imma just post some pre written chapters for now... maybe I'll have the motivation after some feedback.

I hope you enjoy.

Some facts you should know about the characters for this book... these are my personal head cannons that are cannon in this book.

Both Bakugou and Midoriya are autistic.

Midoriya has adhd.

Bakugou has a form of ocd.

( I'm definitely not projecting onto these fictional characters and diagnosing them with their own stuff based on things that have happened in the show… not at all...jk I totally am..)

Cherry on top of all this lovelyness... Bakugou is most likely bipolar...

Midoriya has a fear of suffocating because of the sludge villain incident... and Bakugou's claustrophobic for the same reason.

The boys are basically siblings in this so if you ship bakudeku... this isn't a ship book FYI. No hate, just thought you should know.

Bakugou's Pan (actually I might change that)
and Midoria's Bi.

All Might and Inko are not dating but... They're talking... ya know? They're close... Okay I'll cut to the chase, they definitely like each other.

All Might and Dave dated back when All Might first got started, but All Might decided he wasn't actually into men... Dave does like men...

Bakugou and Midoriya call each other's moms auntie.

Inko and Mitsuki liked each other back in highschool but didn't tell each other. They would jokingly flirt And then chalk it up to them being best friends.

Most of these things won't be specifically brought up in the story but they are part of this world.