Family Game Night

All Might's POV:

Young Midoriya was gone for about 2 minutes before I started to wonder what was keeping him.

When he finally did make his way out, followed by young Bakugou, I had a feeling that I knew why. I could see dried tears and red around young Bakugou's eyes.

I'm not sure as to why he was crying, but I also had a strong feeling that he wouldn't tell me if I asked... so I left it alone.

"Kacchan's gonna pick the game!"

My successor informed me happily.

I directed the boys to a stack of games that I had gotten out.

I watched as they excitedly dug through the stack of games. It was... nice.. to be able to spend time with these boys outside of training... to get to see another side of them...

"What about Monopoly?"

Young Midoriya asked.

"Fuck no, it's just a dumb game about capitalism that causes arguments."

I watched a look of mischief spread acrossed my successors face.

I feeling of dread spreading through me.

"I bet I'm better at capitalism than you."

Oh this wasn't gonna end well.

"Aw hell no! The only thing you're better at, is convincing people that you're so innocent! I know the truth. Your respectful tone is full of lies! So no, you're not better at capitalism. You're better manipulation."

"Prove it. Prove that you're better at capitalism."

"Alright fine."

The irony of this entire situation was something else... Young Bakugou himself, just said that young Midoriya is good at manipulation... but then immediately gets manipulated...

After processing, I looked down to see the boys setting up the game.... seemingly getting along now... how?

After set up, we started playing. It wasn't too interesting at first... but everything got a little more animated when young Midoriya got the boardwalk.

"I've been trying to get the boardwalk this whole time!!! You fucking stole it!!!"

"Tis the game Kacchan, tis the game."

Young Midoriya said, with a smug look on his face.

It didn't help that he was counting his money when he said it.

"Oh fuck you!!!"

Young Bakugou yelled while chucking a handful of tiny plastic houses at young Midoriya.

"Hey, let's not throw the game pieces."

I interjected.

But of course... they were not listening.

I watched as young Midoriya started throwing plastic houses back.

"I said to stop throwing the game pieces!"

I tried, louder this time.

Young Bakugou proceeded to throw one of the metal game pieces at young Midoriya.

"Ow!"

Young Midoriya said, immediately throwing a metal one back.

"Stop throwing the game pieces!!!"

But they just... weren't listening...

They continued throwing the game pieces, until the living room was covered in them.